• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero send off for the five 04 mama gang members killed by polis

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grand send-off for five killed in shootout

malaysia_grand_sendoff_dead_the_star_20130820.jpg

Family members and friends taking the bodies of Rakan, Suresh and Ramesh to the Batu Gantung crematorium.

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013

GEORGE TOWN - Some 500 family members and friends of three of the five men killed in a police shootout gave them an elaborate send-off with a funeral procession accompanied by drums and firecrackers.

The three - N. Rakan, 25, M. Suresh, 25, and R. Ramesh, 27 - were cremated in separate incinerators at the Batu Gantung crematorium at 5.40pm yesterday.

Earlier during the last rites, some family members were seen sprinkling rice into the three coffins as they wept openly and circled around the bodies three times.

The funeral procession - to the beats of Indian and Chinese drums as well as a band - had earlier converged in Jalan Yeap Chor Ee before heading to the crematorium, punctuated with the sounds of firecrackers.

The three bodies were sent off in Mercedes-Benz hearses, two of which bore giant floral wreaths depicting the Hindu swastika. The other hearse had a wreath designed in the letter "N" with a small swastika sign and another resembling twin gold coins.

Motorcyclists, revving their engines and throwing flower petals on the road, rode alongside the hearses as they weaved their way through the traffic towards the crematorium.

The grand procession brought traffic to a standstill in Jalan Yeap Chor Ee, Jalan Bukit Gambir and Jalan Tun Dr Awang, watched by curious motorists.

The two other men who were also killed in the shootout - J. Gobinath, 31, and M. Gobinath, 21 - were cremated and buried respectively at a Hindu cemetery in Jalan Siram, Butterworth.

J. Gobinath's hearse -
accompanied by another vehicle bearing a "04" banner and a picture of the deceased with the words Perai Gobi - arrived at the cemetery at 4pm, heralded by the release of firecrackers at the entrance. About 100 family members and friends attended the funeral.

Some two hours later, the hearse of M. Gobinath - accompanied by a lorry - arrived with more than 200 people.

A floral wreath designed with the word "GOBI" together with a picture banner bearing the titles of "Gobi Butterworth" and "King of the Ring" as well as a message "We will miss u 4ever Bro" were seen on the hearse.

About 15 people were later seen carrying M. Gobinath's coffin into the cemetery to be buried.
A lorry with a "04" flower decoration was also spotted.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errr.... better avoid Penang for a while...

Malaysia's notorious Gang 04 sends public message to police

20130821-gang-04-thestar.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013

BANTING - The notorious Gang 04 is blatantly challenging police by spray painting gang symbols on the walls of a police beat base and the district police headquarters here.

The 04 number, religious swastika symbol and "R.I.P" (rest in peace) were spray painted in red on the wall and doors of a beat base while the same symbols appeared on the walls of shoplots in the vicinity.

Kuala Langat OCPD Supt Nordin Manan said police noticed the gang symbols on a wall of the district headquarters at 6am yesterday.

"We are trying to identify those responsible for the act," he said,
adding that police were also trying to establish if the gang was trying to challenge the police.

Supt Nordin said such acts were against the law and police viewed the matter seriously.

A source said the vandalism was a direct challenge to the police following the shootout in Penang on Monday which resulted in the deaths of five men, believed to be members of Gang 04.

Police have urged anyone with information on the case to contact the police hotline at 03-2052 9999 or the nearest police station.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Police promise stern action over Gang 04 graffiti[/h]The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Aug 21, 2013

KUALA LUMPUR: Police will not tolerate any group or gang that seek to challenge the authorities.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said on Wednesday the police would not allow any criminal to challenge or even make fun of the force.

"No criminal can win against the police.

"We will use the full extent of the law to hunt down and bring all criminals to justice," he told a press conference after presenting certificates of appreciation to 50 good drivers in conjunction with Ops Selamat.

Commenting on acts of vandalism at the Kuala Langat police headquarters, Khalid said police have already identified the culprits.

"We have identified those responsible for the graffiti and we will take action," he said.

Meanwhile in Banting, the police are promising stern action against gang members, in light of a wall at a police headquarters here being defaced with graffiti of Gang 04 symbols. Selangor acting police chief Datuk A Thaiveegan said cops would not be intimidated by such action, in what he labeled as "kurang ajar".

"I don't think that (graffiti) was meant to be a threat. It's just done by sampah masyarakat with no respect for the law.

"If that was a challenge, that's not the way to do it.

Come meet with the OCPD, say 'I'm from 04'. If they are brave, marilah," a riled Thaiveegan said in a press conference Wednesday.

Besides the Kuala Langat police headquarters, the 04 number, religious Swastika symbol and R.I.P (rest in peace) were found sprayed on 11 other locations in Banting including a police post and a bank here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm expecting a reprisal from the Kelings.. Something similar to the scenes from Tamil gangster movies where the lead actor with bloodshot eyes stage a one man fightback against the whole Police Force in his quest for justice for his slain gang members..

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm expecting a reprisal from the Kelings..

Yah... heard so many real life stories... never ever fight with mama paikia.. They are crazy! One of my friends told me before - in a fight they will take 100 punches and kicks just to punch you once. Another trait about them is whenever it's against another race, mamas from different factions will gang up and back each other up.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm expecting a reprisal from the Kelings.. Something similar to the scenes from Tamil gangster movies where the lead actor with bloodshot eyes stage a one man fightback against the whole Police Force in his quest for justice for his slain gang members..
Kns you talk like that Jah sure can smell and come in soon

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah... heard so many real life stories... never ever fight with mama paikia.. They are crazy! One of my friends told me before - in a fight they will take 100 punches and kicks just to punch you once. Another trait about them is whenever it's against another race, mamas from different factions will gang up and back each other up.

This is BS la. You really think they are super human? With these type of stupid stories you make it seem like their are superhuman. About the ganging up thing yeah it's well know that chinese ppl or some of them become garang only when fighting against other chinese and that's why i brought up the chinese dog aka chinese uncle tom syndrome.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow more dead kelings good news sia. Remember real life is different from movie life.

Kns you talk like that Jah sure can smell and come in soon

You are too late i already posted liao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
See! What did I tell you. He's here!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously? Keling pai kia can take 100 punches just to punch someone? I guess they should be world famous boxers then.

Ramseth used to mention in the past he never heard of keling winning chinese in fights. It's either they use weapons like parangs or ganging up on others like everyone else. I tell you one thing i even almost got into a fight with a keling police officer. Yup sinkie police officer. Was also outnumbered at that time at the end didn't actually fight cos he's a police officer but i didn't bow my head down unlike the chinese dogs and kiss his ass.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is BS la. You really think they are super human? With these type of stupid stories you make it seem like their are superhuman. About the ganging up thing yeah it's well know that chinese ppl or some of them become garang only when fighting against other chinese and that's why i brought up the chinese dog aka chinese uncle tom syndrome.

up to you to believe or not.

All I can say is I used to hang around Forum in the mid 90s and I've seen for myself many times how the crazy mama paikias fight.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very true.. Once witnessed a fight between a Mat and a Keling outside a pub in Changi Village..

Within 5 mins, more than 10 Kelings consisting of different sizes and funny hairstyles came to the aid of their fellow Keling and bashed the Mat up..

They then boarded a lorry with the decal '' Born an Indian, Die an Indian ''... :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
up to you to believe or not.

All I can say is I used to hang around Forum in the mid 90s and I've seen for myself many times how the crazy mama paikias fight.

it's only because the group you hang out with are too lame. Mama pai kia crazy? Crazy in a bad way. You can really tell who is a real pai kia and who is a wannabe. Go search on ramseth's posts and he mentioned he never heard of chinese losing to keling pai kia. In short he dares to fight. You are just a wannabe not a real pai kia. Now pia kia are pai kia it doesn't mean one is a keling pai kia he suddenly is better than a pai kia from another race, i actually hate it when ppl like you spread untruths like these keling pai kias are legendary fighters but the odd thing is they are now world renowned unlike the gurkhas for example. Anyway i dared to challenge a keling police officer and police officers are not that different from pai kias did you know they were singing ajandi songs like surangani which is a keling pai kia aka anjax or ajandi song.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true.. Once witnessed a fight between a Mat and a Keling outside a pub in Changi Village..

Within 5 mins, more than 10 Kelings consisting of different sizes and funny hairstyles came to the aid of their fellow Keling and bashed the Mat up..

They then boarded a lorry with the decal '' Born an Indian, Die an Indian ''... :biggrin:

Interesting story bro. Minorities fighting each other and if this story was published ppl wouldn't know how to react cos there are no chinese ppl involved to blame them for racism. :rolleyes: