• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are pastors so hip looking?

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ho Yeow Sun, sometimes she is deemed pastor of City Harvest, sometimes she is not, depending on what suits the conmen.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
url

Hip meh? Do I look hip?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's wrong with pastors looking hip (male) or sexy (female)?

After all, they are salesmen selling their product to the masses. It never hurts to dress up trendily to give a rocking impression.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In life, never deal with anyone who dresses too flashy. This applies to choosing spouse, business partner, politician, employee and even pastor.

Examples are pinky and najip.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

After all, they are salesmen selling their product to the masses. It never hurts to dress up trendily to give a rocking impression.

Yeah sure, including some who think he looks hip dressed up in a PINK shirt, no make that VERY PINK shirt to address the masses! LOL

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now I know what is bothering me about their pics. All of them have that salesman look. I think Sun Ho looks the most sincere of the lot.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In life, never deal with anyone who dresses too flashy. This applies to choosing spouse, business partner, politician, employee and even pastor.

Examples are pinky and najip.
i second that - banker,
estate agents, car salesman,

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now I know what is bothering me about their pics. All of them have that salesman look. I think Sun Ho looks the most sincere of the lot.

If you are a used car salesman it never hurts to dress stylish. Some people may just forget exactly what you are peddling.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone did mention that religion is like the snake oil biz!! I am beginning to see his point!!