• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remitting money back to SG

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone know what is the most cost effective way of remitting money back to SG?

I promised my mum before I left SG that I would give her 1.5K SGD every month to help with her living expenses and for taking care of my nieces/nephews, and so far, I've been providing that from my SG savings. Wife is nothing but understanding that I do what I do because I want to and have to, which is a blessing to me.

Exchange rates from the banks here are pretty bad for TT, so just wondering if there is a better deal out there.

Very very happy that I have the means to support her now that I'm earning a health wage.