• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah will Join Worker's Party next election

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Count on pappies to sing a song.. count on pappies to make a fool of themselves.. wayang in everywhere and they still think voters and taxpayers are amused.. the time is NEAR!!

When the elections are close, all the Pappies need to do is announce a few goodies. $500 into everyone's CPF account will do the trick. NS men will get an additional $200 as icing on the cake.

60% will vote as they always have and new citizens will top this figure up to make the final tally 65% for the PAP vs 35% for the rest.

Life goes on as usual after that.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kenneth is a pro-PAP shit stirrer. :kma:

I wish her luck in whichever party ticket she runs on in 2016.

I agree.....this fuckng cheebyekiah is a paid dog from the pap....

Fuck you bastard.....

2013-05-04 14.57.29.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun like politicians who switch sides, either they stay on in their party or fuck off...do a david copperfield from the political scene.:rolleyes:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very surprised if she wishes to join WP, or if WP is interested in her given a few of her views.

The exception of course is if WP makes a deal whereby it contests in Marine Parade GRC and she is a member of the team. That would make some sense.

She is not temperamentally suitable for WP. WP won't give her the leeway like NSP did and she needs to appear like an ordinary party member toeing the party-line rather than a superstar in her own right. .

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It makes no difference which party 3rd rate oppo candidates belong to. It doesn't alter the fact that they can't match the talent and depth of the PAP team.

In the case of Singapore, it doesn't matter how talented whoever is in charge of the country.

If you don't believe me, try sending the most talented team of people ever to try and transform a shoe box apartment into a living space that the rich and famous would fight to live in.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread heading is really an anti-climax. :biggrin:

Why can't WP just fast tracked her into the party?

Its like you got a political pedigree in your party, you put her to do a 打杂 job? Is WP mad? Is there jealousy at play here?

NS is a strong vote swinger for WP sake.

First NSP GMS made a mistake by putting NS in Marine Parade.

Now WP made another mistake to ask NS to do coolie work.

I know the importance of humility and servitude.

But she can serve her residents more by being an MP.

PAP should hire her instead and regain lost territories.

Seize the day WP!

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Daniel Goh really hanky panky.

LTK should take him out and put NS as damage control.

Otherwise He Ting Ru team mati leow!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread heading is really an anti-climax. :biggrin:

Why can't WP just fast tracked her into the party?

Its like you got a political pedigree in your party, you put her to do a 打杂 job? Is WP mad? Is there jealousy at play here?

NS is a strong vote swinger for WP sake.

First NSP GMS made a mistake by putting NS in Marine Parade.

Now WP made another mistake to ask NS to do coolie work.

I know the importance of humility and servitude.

But she can serve her residents more by being an MP.

PAP should hire her instead and regain lost territories.

Seize the day WP!

pls... she never wanted to join... she wan to be invited... both michelle from SDP and Jimmy from SPP was helping WP for a while but both ultimately have no faith inWP ... there was also another MTI scholar and established doc who was helping out with health talks ... utltimately WP failed to groom them...

WP only want Yes men and yes women anot not any1 who out shine them... They wan sai gang warrior like Bernard and Swee Bee who are eager beaver to do sai gang..

they can only attract lawyers, if you are not part of the lawyers clique within WP bery hard to progress,.. the really distrust any1 who have public profile b4 WP...

so this time around, they end up with Siao Kau Luke koh and property agent ROn Tan