• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simei Will be out from East Coast GRC next GE

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from my classmate, Simei will be out from East Coast GRC next GE, become a Single Constituency.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this Simei single seat is full of oppo supporters means WP will have a chance to gain 1 more seat.

East Coast GRC, is ripe for a WP win..as a matter of fact the East in general is very pro Oppo as the spill over from Aljunied is becoming a flood. In addition PAP's current 'anchor' ministers in the east are mostly clowns,,like Lim Sia Suay...for marine parade,wooden is becoming more unpopular as when he opens his mouth all he does is tell people off..like old fart..

the exception could be punggol as I heard TCH is very popular and that place is full of FTs..just my rants lah..

Should be opposition supporters kena carved out by gerrymandering tactics by pap again.
But I take with pinch of salt regarding it be becoming SMC.

Kenneth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this Simei single seat is full of oppo supporters means WP will have a chance to gain 1 more seat.

East Coast GRC, is ripe for a WP win..as a matter of fact the East in general is very pro Oppo as the spill over from Aljunied is becoming a flood. In addition PAP's current 'anchor' ministers in the east are mostly clowns,,like Lim Sia Suay...for marine parade,wooden is becoming more unpopular as when he opens his mouth all he does is tell people off..like old fart..

the exception could be punggol as I heard TCH is very popular and that place is full of FTs..just my rants lah..

The rich always support opps, this is true.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See this vile fucktard pap IB?
Their disturb and disrupt tactics not working here now try discredit by starting disinformation threads.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from my classmate, Simei will be out from East Coast GRC next GE, become a Single Constituency.

That is plain stupid. Having Simei will enable them to retain that seat, but the vote loss might change a narrow win in East Coast GRC for the PAP into a narrow win for the WP. This would be a clearly defensive move, for the scenario where they lose the entire GRC, which I suspect is unlikely, considering that PAP have always viewed themselves as the best, and they are indeed the incumbent with widespread grassroots. Either SL or LTK may come out to EC GRC to fight for the seat, as EC GRC was once of their strongest showings in 2011. So it is the next GRC likely to topple.

I'm curious about this friend of yours who is privy to the policy making decision of the Election Commission.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rich always support opps, this is true.

Are you daft, if you are doing well under the current government, you will see no incentive to change the government of the day. I do agree there is an educated minority of the rich who do not believe in PAP and the policies, most rich people continue to vote for PAP to mantain the status quo.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is plain stupid. Having Simei will enable them to retain that seat, but the vote loss might change a narrow win in East Coast GRC for the PAP into a narrow win for the WP. This would be a clearly defensive move, for the scenario where they lose the entire GRC, which I suspect is unlikely, considering that PAP have always viewed themselves as the best, and they are indeed the incumbent with widespread grassroots. Either SL or LTK may come out to EC GRC to fight for the seat, as EC GRC was once of their strongest showings in 2011. So it is the next GRC likely to topple.

this Simei borders which constituency ?

East Coast borders 4 GRC and 1 SMC. think the PAP still can play around with East Coast boundaries quite a bit.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
this Simei borders which constituency ?

East Coast borders 4 GRC and 1 SMC. think the PAP still can play around with East Coast boundaries quite a bit.

Simei borders tampines and not that far from pasir ris.

Well when the 4 GRCs in question are Aljunied, Pasir Ris-Punggol, Tampines and Marine Parade, one an opposition GRC, Pasir-Punggol was 35% oppies, while the rest have at least 40% of voters who voted oppies. The SMC is Joo Chiat, which was won by a few hundred votes? In short, the east side is pretty pro-opposition, and they might grab another GRC or two there in 2016. Under they are giving parts of Pasir-Punggol out, I don't see how redrawing the electorate boundaries will be of any help.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simei borders tampines and not that far from pasir ris.

Well when the 4 GRCs in question are Aljunied, Pasir Ris-Punggol, Tampines and Marine Parade, one an opposition GRC, Pasir-Punggol was 35% oppies, while the rest have at least 40% of voters who voted oppies. The SMC is Joo Chiat, which was won by a few hundred votes? In short, the east side is pretty pro-opposition, and they might grab another GRC or two there in 2016. Under they are giving parts of Pasir-Punggol out, I don't see how redrawing the electorate boundaries will be of any help.

You underestimate the vile white scums.
If the evil whites can gerrymander until Boon Lay and Telok Blangah can be in the same ward...then you can expect them to do whatever it takes to cheat.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You underestimate the vile white scums.
If the evil whites can gerrymander until Boon Lay and Telok Blangah can be in the same ward...then you can expect them to do whatever it takes to cheat.

Try telling that "juperterian" that had just landed on a spot in SINgapore at Serangoon Central...& the poster says ' MARINE PARADE"...alien have to report to control where the location is...his guidance system is out, so was his earth GPS..

Who knows come 2015... all the constituencies will be know as Tanjong Pagar? & we have one mega TC & a rotating team of MP"s..?? ha ha ha