• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chamber sexcrets from my time in Singapopre judiciary

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I see, some dumbass with a rubbish COCK sounding nick has joined the PAP IB team.

With such low quality IBs, these jokers will shoot themselves and their masters in the foot, heart and head.

Why don't you activate this useless ChewCheng and his crap signature?

It will make this more in line with the usual useless PAP IB shit threads.

You and all your team mates with similar low IQ should be ABORTED AT BIRTH. :oIo:

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really cannot stand this kinda ccb fella.....

Acting all coquettish about some fucking "dark" secrets ....please la cheebye...有话就说 有屁就放....ninahbeh....acting all fucking coy....mai choh nim peh kiah then kah nim peh kong li lai ang....

View attachment 11562

Absolutely.

CJPau go find a fucking unflushed public toilet bowl and stick your fucking head below water line and tell your tales to the turds and tissue. Give them all the details and then you inhale deep deep and long

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEW CHEEBYE!!!! You are back! Where is Asterix? You dun want to burn him? LOL!

You still defending your master relentlessly? Good job!

This is Chen Sei Lee. The MILF that Tey was fucking to know his CEP.

20130406.100608_teytsun.jpg

This Tey will fuck anyone just to benefit himself. What a fucker working for ISD too. He will do anything just to save his ass for to further himself.

Cheebye 二五仔.

This thread is full of PAP IBs talking to themselves with the exception of Shiva and Winnie.

I miss this LockeLiberal, missing in action since 4th June. At least he tries to sound intelligent while spewing out legal gibberish to fool the masses. My guess is he is now using another nick. His arty farty "Foi gras anybody?" kind of parting shot has been used by another nick that didn't do that before, like "et tu Brute?".

These other low life PAP IBs are just doing what their masters do best. Mudslinging and spinning tall fairy tales. All not related to the matter under discussion but appeals to average Sinkie's vile emotions like jealousy and envy. Not a shred of evidence to substantiate their tall tales.

And where's that Screwballs and his world crass Shitty Times subliminal messages?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is your penis enlargement coming along CHEW Cheebye?

Rubbish cock is better than small cock. It will affect your self-esteem. No wonder you so uptight?

So I see, some dumbass with a rubbish COCK sounding nick has joined the PAP IB team.

With such low quality IBs, these jokers will shoot themselves and their masters in the foot, heart and head.

Why don't you activate this useless ChewCheng and his crap signature?

It will make this more in line with the usual useless PAP IB shit threads.

You and all your team mates with similar low IQ should be ABORTED AT BIRTH. :oIo:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
These JiakLiaoBee beer drinking, X-box playing, ITE "graduated", good for nothing PAP IBs really "obedient" and NO BRAINS ah.

I asked them to activate that useless ChewCheng and his crap signature and on the dot this JiakLiaoBee appears.

And their tactic ALWAYS the same, like this. They are truly a bunch of RETARDED ITE brigade.

(continued from post #45)

4) They have no qualms about using thuggish tactics as in here:

WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

Based on my pap ib database, one of sammyboy nick is the current changi chalet warden. If WMM and his clones continue to waste our time, the warden will have special treatment for the tikko cheapo new inmate. ….

Continue to waste our time? The cheek of it! They think PAP owns SammyBoy? FUCK THEM!

5) Their presence and incompetence actually helps the Opposition cause, but their behavior is a nuisance. It seems they have a playbook and escalate in this manner – send crude “reputation comments” like “fuck you; whole family cancer; etc”, use one of their numerous nicks to stalk you and post vulgar replies to your posts; smear you as this or that accused or his friend or supporter; smear you as a clone of another nick; mass zapping your nick and any other nick that supports you; last resort, when all else fails, even smear you as PAP IB! The cheek of it, these useless JiakLiaoBees. So, instead of paying nicks to support the PAP, Sam should look into taking measures against such thuggish behavior. Sam should adopt the square on the inside and round on the onside approach – when dealing with these thuggish PAP IB, he should have no qualms about the kind of tactics used even if it may appear to be thuggish at times.

(to be continued)

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Karma. Tey should get it worse for screwing people's life and those who helped him should get their fair share of retribution.

chinese-proverbs-e4babae59ca8e5819a-e5a4a9e59ca8e79c8b.jpg

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your mother cheebye! I was in even before you post that.

Dun dare to confront me? Talking to a wall? LOL! No balls, just like Tey.

You run to HongKong why? Because you screwed up here. You probably got criminal record and find it hard and shameful to face people here.

You are probably gay and find the society unforgiving so you are so full of hatred.

Get a life Wong Meng Meng or should I say CHEW Cheebye. You surname is CHEW right?

These JiakLiaoBee beer drinking, X-box playing, ITE "graduated", good for nothing PAP IBs really "obedient" and NO BRAINS ah.

I asked them to activate that useless ChewCheng and his crap signature and on the dot this JiakLiaoBee appears.

And their tactic ALWAYS the same, like this:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Meng Meng bring a new meaning to the term "Criminal Lawyer". We normally refer such people as lawyers who fight the case for criminals. For his case, he is a lawyer who is also a criminal.

For the sake of all here and to piss this idiot off more. Let me summarise this:

An Australian article say that Tey Tsun Hang was an ISD snitch.
I know the insider story of Tey and I was in the Singapore judiciary.
When GCT was PM, Tey became one of the youngest district judges in Singapore history.
But Tey was a horny prick, he had many affairs with many legal service female officers. We complained to senior judges like FTY and Francis R dun give a fuck.
Tey was ambitious so he tried to fuck Chen Sei Lee who had something that Tey wanted desperately (but it was not her cheebye).
She was the HR manager who had everybody’s CEP and ranking. So Tey had to hump the old bitch to get his reward.
Shortly after, many poison pen letters that were sent to several judges and magistrates.
An investigation was called upon to investigate these poison letters and the culprit was CHEEBYE TEY.
TEY was also expose that he was fucking Sei Lee (Being a disgrace for having such bad taste in women).
TEY fell from his high chair and it was known in the judiciary.
TEY then found out from his bitch that Magnus had ranked him in the bottom tier among the junior district judges.
But TEY's balls shrivelled in front of the 3 kings in the judiciary then, Magnus, Yong Pung How and Chan Sek Keong.
TEY was not sacked. He was asked to “resigned” from service and somehow still managed to land himself in NUS Law where he certainly let his dick roam free again.
As for the bitch, TEY is still servicing her and she was his defence witness during his corruption trial.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems this forum has been politicised to a point where a decent discussion is impossible. If the PAP clouds out every aspect of your life, I suggest you leave Sg. The likes of WongMengMeng and ChewCheng hv devoted so much of their time here, to what end?

If ISD had touched Tey, they touched him not 3 years ago as claimed. It was Tey who gave them that window of opportunity thru his foolishness. He could have fornicated all the way to the top if he knew how to play the civil service game.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your mother cheebye! I was in even before you post that.

You mean were a PAP IB for a few years. Your PAP IB Chief allocates a few nicks to you, which are changed every now and then. After your blunders in various encounters with me in other threads, your main nick ChewCheng is now useless and only used as a last resort where thuggish tactics has to be used as a last resort because your PAP IB has no imagination. You didn't get a bonus last year and will be lucky if you don't get a pay cut this year because of your poor performance on IB duty.

You are well are truly FUCKED. Never mind, you can go and FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE as consolation.

Dun dare to confront me? Talking to a wall? LOL!

LOL your FUCKING HEAD! Go and improve your FUCKED UP vocabulary.

Talking to the thousands of guest reader who each has one vote.

I mostly prefer to talk to ATAS people like LockeLiberal and Scroobal and taking down their gibberish and subliminal messages one by one.

I will CONFRONT low life ITE IQ JiakLiaoBees as and when I feel like it. So I CONFRONT you now after you BEGGED ME TO and what the hell is a Good For Nothing PAP IB like you gonna do now.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHOW CHEE BYE UNDERSTAND!

You run to HongKong why? Because you screwed up here. You probably got criminal record and find it hard and shameful to face people here.

You PAP IBs are a useless bunch of idiots. Still confusing me with that Chinese educated forummer Asterix. And always put a few Chinese characters in your posts after I appear. What's the point? Test, test is it? I already told all and sundry that I am an Alibaba who don't care for Chinese characters. So FUCK OFF .

You wanna find me. Just go to 63 Market Street, SINGAPORE.

Mudslinging as usual and no basis for your DEFAMATORY statements. "Probably" means your PAP IB teams' carelefare goons at SPF, ISD, etc don't have a clue who I am after wasting LOTS OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES which should have been better spent elsewhere.

You are PROBABLY drunk on government funded beer and graduated from ITE. You DEFINITELY have a low IQ. This one no need to guess, look at what you write in your posts is enough to conclude.

You are probably gay and find the society unforgiving so you are so full of hatred.

Clueless PAP IB helped by the clueless SPF, CPIB and ISD and after wasting so much TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES analyzing all my posts this is the best GUESS they can come up with?

You are DEFINITELY a lowly paid PAP IB and FUCKTARD.

Get a life Wong Meng Meng or should I say CHEW Cheebye. You surname is CHEW right?

Get a REAL JOB, you useless PAP IB. Didn't I tell you before that if you give me your name and NRIC number, I will help you to find one like ROAD SWEEPER or DISH WASHER. You definitely cannot be receptionist. Too FUCKING RUDE and STUPID!

PAP IB teams' carelefare goons at the ISD don't have a clue who I am after wasting LOTS OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES which should have been better spent elsewhere.

My surname is NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSINESS, but since you are such a useless JiakLiaoBee, I will have pity on you and give you a clue. My surname is (a) TAN or (b) CHAN or (c) HO or (d) LEE or (e) WONG.

Now, if you don't mind I am going to the club for some LOBSTER SURF AND TURF. Cheap, cheap, lah. Less than SGD 100 only. Sammyboy is entertainment for me and a JOB for useless JiakLiaoBees like you.

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read the Australian article that Tey Tsun Hang was an ISD snitch. It’s an interesting article BUT it lacks some very crucial history that Tey, district judge turned convict, probably wants to leave in the closet. Maybe the reporter should check with Tey with what I know from my time within the hallowed chambers and courts of the Singapore judiciary.

CJPau,

While your revelations about Romeo Tey make for titillating news, they do nothing to expunge the veracity that Tey had been an ISD snitch.

It is like the US government branding Edward Snowden a traitor and enemy of the state. The latter's revelations of the NSA PRISM programme remain true.

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
CJPau,

While your revelations about Romeo Tey make for titillating news, they do nothing to expunge the veracity that Tey had been an ISD snitch.

It is like the US government branding Edward Snowden a traitor and enemy of the state..

I cannot verify if he was a snitch. But the facts are: ISD was involved in the investigations surrounding the poison pen letters and his pro-bonko partner Miss Chen was transferred out shortly after.

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is interesting, both sides have their stories.

Of course, there are those who supports blindly.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! CHEW Cheebye! I demand you confront me and you followed as directed. Good doggy!

No need to paint here red and there red. People can read well, no need to stress and worry. So desperate?

How is Hong Kong? Dun dare to come back to Singapore? Hiding here in shame? CRIMINAL LAWYER!

Probably your cheebye lah! Guessing here and there. That is the best you can do? Other than guessing that I'm PAP IB what else can you say? Nothing?

Even I become a road sweeper, at least I'm still in Singapore. No need to run road to Hong Kong! LOL!

CHEW Cheebye! Denying your surname?

LOL! Surf and Turf? I rather eat my favourite byrani in Arab street, my favourite mince pork noodle in Bedok and Fried Kuay Teow in Chinatown. Not in some foreign country where I'm hiding shamefully and away from family.

Oh...yes. As you asked, I understand and tried to FUCK your mother's Cheebye but it was smelly. I rather screw in between 2 piece of meat put together. At least my cock won't stink after that.

She was willing and begging while opening her legs wide but I just couldn't do it. I really tried because you asked me too but my cock can't stand looking at her sagging breast and the smell that fills your house.

But I was kind as usual, I threw her a banana and asked her to screw herself. At least she can get it off. No need to thank me bro. Really, all for a fellow samster.

Oh...before I left, she asked me to convery this message to you. I hope you understand Mandarin:

告诉我的儿子,不要伤心,因为他的鸡鸡小。他应该责怪他的父亲。

You mean were a PAP IB for a few years. Your PAP IB Chief allocates a few nicks to you, which are changed every now and then. After your blunders in various encounters with me in other threads, your main nick ChewCheng is now useless and only used as a last resort where thuggish tactics has to be used as a last resort because your PAP IB has no imagination. You didn't get a bonus last year and will be lucky if you don't get a pay cut this year because of your poor performance on IB duty.

You are well are truly FUCKED. Never mind, you can go and FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE as consolation.

LOL your FUCKING HEAD! Go and improve your FUCKED UP vocabulary.

Talking to the thousands of guest reader who each has one vote.

I mostly prefer to talk to ATAS people like LockeLiberal and Scroobal and taking down their gibberish and subliminal messages one by one.

I will CONFRONT low life ITE IQ JiakLiaoBees as and when I feel like it. So I CONFRONT you now after you BEGGED ME TO and what the hell is a Good For Nothing PAP IB like you gonna do now.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHOW CHEE BYE UNDERSTAND!

You PAP IBs are a useless bunch of idiots. Still confusing me with that Chinese educated forummer Asterix. And always put a few Chinese characters in your posts after I appear. What's the point? Test, test is it? I already told all and sundry that I am an Alibaba who don't care for Chinese characters. So FUCK OFF .

You wanna find me. Just go to 63 Market Street, SINGAPORE.

Mudslinging as usual and no basis for your DEFAMATORY statements. "Probably" means your PAP IB teams' carelefare goons at SPF, ISD, etc don't have a clue who I am after wasting LOTS OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES which should have been better spent elsewhere.

You are PROBABLY drunk on government funded beer and graduated from ITE. You DEFINITELY have a low IQ. This one no need to guess, look at what you write in your posts is enough to conclude.

Clueless PAP IB helped by the clueless SPF, CPIB and ISD and after wasting so much TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES analyzing all my posts this is the best GUESS they can come up with?

You are DEFINITELY a lowly paid PAP IB and FUCKTARD.

Get a REAL JOB, you useless PAP IB. Didn't I tell you before that if you give me your name and NRIC number, I will help you to find one like ROAD SWEEPER or DISH WASHER. You definitely cannot be receptionist. Too FUCKING RUDE and STUPID!

PAP IB teams' carelefare goons at the ISD don't have a clue who I am after wasting LOTS OF TAXPAYERS' MONEY AND RESOURCES which should have been better spent elsewhere.

My surname is NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSINESS, but since you are such a useless JiakLiaoBee, I will have pity on you and give you a clue. My surname is (a) TAN or (b) CHAN or (c) HO or (d) LEE or (e) WONG.

Now, if you don't mind I am going to the club for some LOBSTER SURF AND TURF. Cheap, cheap, lah. Less than SGD 100 only. Sammyboy is entertainment for me and a JOB for useless JiakLiaoBees like you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 80916

The elite, highly-talented does have plenty of kinky sexual adventures,..
It IS a verrrry closed circle, and when something as little a a fart' , leaks out,..ots of money is used to cover-up.

Haven't some of you heard of the many affairs, off-springs of a prominent eye-surgeon ?

Does anyone remember that NUS senior Professor who enjoyed gay, young boys,..until he was murdered in his house, off holand road , many yers, ago,..

And poor Wendy ( If i remember her name correctly),...whilst johhing along the old Holland road,..was brutay raped, and murdered - til to-day,...case not solved.

The powers along the top corridoor - IS DAMN Powerful, period.

Don't offend them "living gods" and incur their wrath,......

Peace, baby

You guessed it. It all boils down to his wandering dick. This bright dashing young legal eagle was like god’s gift to women, nicknamed Judge Romeo. Like his ego, Tey’s gavel knew no limits, hammering furiously, a string of affairs with many legal service female officers while presiding pompously in his judge’s chair. Some of us commoners did raise this issue with the senior judges like FTY and Francis R but we were politely overruled, it’s literally a big-wigs club.