• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chowcheebye Republic Republic Republic everywhere

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
chowcheebye $10 duck rice

chowcheebye $7 mee pok dry

chowcheebye $8 chai tow kway

chowcheebye $15 nasi lemak

chow chee bye chow lan beng chow san por lau kau bin chow yaw siu kia George Quek ki hor kao kan li eh kar chng pit tua kang

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Duck is very expensive these days...went to the wet market to buy one to cook, giam chye duck, I ask the price for the duck, I got a shock...it is $22 - $24 for one. Have not bought one for some time, normally, it cost $12 - $16, depending on size, fat & type... So expensive for a duck...decided not to cook giam chye duck...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chow chee bye chow lan beng chow san por lau kau bin chow yaw siu kia George Quek ki hor kao kan li eh kar chng pit tua kang

serious ah ?

got enough customers meh like that ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song ah.....
Things get expensive then citizens get angry....
Perfect situation for revolution!
Let it simmer let it boil....

CJPau

Alfrescian
Loyal
food is expensive in sg. quality is atrocious. some of the food sold here are given away elsewhere.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swiss standard of living.....go food court also feel the pinch.
Sinkies destined to eat in hawker centers only.....
60.1% song bo?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't dine at his establishments. Problem solved.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problem.

One head of Mustard vegetable cost $5.50 when I wanted to cook that...my jaws nearly dropped...I told the vegetable seller , NO!. Prices of carrots, white radish, old cucumber, cucumbers have shot up...these were cheap veg in the past. Chillies, green & red...are expensive & the veg sellers hide them..like POR..prices on request...

Eating vegetables is no cheaper...twit!