• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heart attack at the age of 27 - please be careful....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
benitez2907e.jpg

QUITO (AFP) - Ecuador striker Christian Benitez has died suddenly in Qatar at the age of 27, his agent Jose Chamorro
said on Monday.

Speaking to Ecuadorian Gama TV, Chamorro claimed Benitez, known as "Chucho", had suffered a heart attack.

He had complained of abdominal pains and was transferred to a hospital, where he died on Monday, Chamorro said.

Benitez, who was top scorer in the Mexican league last season with Club America, had just signed for Qatari outfit El-Jaish and had travelled to the club to undergo a medical check-up before completing his move.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony, you may be right. Too much meat is bad. I think he is physically drained. The heart can't take too much of physical punishment. Really don't know the reason. We also have young heart attacks here in Singapore. Some of them are very fit and very healthy. Quite a number of sudden death involved footballers.

I remember quite a few of our well known footballers also died on the field - some in their 40s and 50s. Maybe sudden physical exertion and weekend warriors.

I think there might be an underlying cause for the sudden heart attack. Maybe a sub-clinical viral infection. Maybe the heart suddenly go into fibrillation or maybe under the influence of some drug enhancements.

Anyway, it's sad and tragic to die so young at the peak of his career. RIP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
being fit = bones and muscle and less body fat,

being healthy - what you eat.

different lah..

confirm meat eater..i never heard of someone who eat a plant based diet just die when they are doing physical activities.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you for differentiating being fit and being healthy...

yes, my friend is super fit ( everything normal ) but got a massive heart attack!!!...luckily survived with the right interventions..

now he does not eat any meat. stop all alcohol. stop smoking. a good boy now.....and he looks healthy.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you for differentiating being fit and being healthy...

yes, my friend is super fit ( everything normal ) but got a massive heart attack!!!...luckily survived with the right interventions..

now he does not eat any meat. stop all alcohol. stop smoking. a good boy now.....and he looks healthy.

Your turn will come up pretty soon. Go get your intervention ready.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His heart slipped down to his stomach.

Boss, you are right. Many heart attacks complained of abdominal pain and gastric pain. Many doctors missed the diagnosis and patients died at home - from a heart attack!!!

My neighbour who is a flight stewardess went to a GP to buy gastric medications. The doctor refused to give him the medications.He sent him to hospital where he was discovered to have a heart attack! That saved his life!

So next time, you complain of gastric pain, please make sure your heart is not in your abdomen....Pain behind the sternal bone is more dangerous .More likely to be a heart attack.

The dengue death reported in the newspapers also complained of gastric pain. In fact, he was bleeding due to the dengue and he collapsed and died!!!

So life is very fragile. So love each other and hug each other. Stop all the silly wars here in SBF. Thank you.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So life is very fragile. So love each other and hug each other. Stop all the silly wars here in SBF. Thank you.

I would like to see Jah Jamban hugging his Malay and Indian friends...lovingly.:rolleyes:

Oop...correction. Jah jamban have no friends other than his kind only.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omitofo, please be clear and mindful first.......................

Or you are gay and your neighbour is your bitch.

My neighbour who is a flight stewardess went to a GP to buy gastric medications. The doctor refused to give him the medications.He sent him to hospital where he was discovered to have a heart attack! That saved his life!