• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freak Election Results...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Gurkhas

Always ready for a massacre of disobedient Sinkies

fuck u lah! i think lky and u are really stupid!!! no unrest bring in gurkhas or police also useless. let along army. so what the election got good results for the oppositions? bring in army like your master lky said. no unrest for fuck use!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to the deputy political editor, Paul Jacob, a freak election result is when the PAP is out of power and i quote in disdain: and if enough people did that, would there be freak election results with the PAP thrown out of office? end-quote.

any righteous and intelligent being living in a truly democratic world especially in Singapore, a First World nation, will come to terms that her Government will be freely elected in the General Elections, and which ever political party that garners the most votes would hold the reins.

does the PAP necessarily be the Government all the time? in the free elections, any individual and/or political party members capable of garnering enough votes for themselves deserves a seat in the Parliament; and if his/her and/or their ideas and convictions resonates amongst the peoples, so be it.

freak elections result? perhaps only in a dictatorial and/or fascist state would this term ever surface.

It will be freaky if PAP rule again. Look at the type of candidates they field, I would rather opposition parties become a new governement. Almost all the opposition candidates come from top private and public sector, enough to bring Singapore forward. As for now, Singaporeans future look bleak and stagnant under PAP, their inexperienced candidates will certainly make Singapore a worse place to live in.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Gurkhas

Always ready for a massacre of disobedient Sinkies

Oh ya, you underestimated the unity of Singaporeans against just few PAP members. I can't wait for such a day to see how Leegime is going to react when opposition win. It will be an eye opener and exciting moment when our merlion really roar and frightened the Leegime.

pc2009

Alfrescian
Loyal
my fear is, they might 'create' unrest and trouble to justify drastic actions. too much interests at stake for them, not just simply want to "serve" the people.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
my fear is, they might 'create' unrest and trouble to justify drastic actions. too much interests at stake for them, not just simply want to "serve" the people.

If you ask old timers about the big fire in Redhill back then, you get a glimpse on how the gangsters in white operate.

When they hit a road block via the "Legal" means, they will unleash the underground gangsters to settle it.

When Tan Liang Hong contest in GE, he will find dead animals in front of his house, he will find mysterious tattoo gangsters loitering around his house,
coincidence?? Maybe? Since you can't link all these to the white gangsters, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

But this election, it won't work.

So some pricks are trying the scare tactics of a "Freak Election Result"

Those who vote against PAP wants them out, that is not a "Freak Result"
That's the brave citizens showing you the middle finger and the door.

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember they are using your weakness FEAR, GREED, SYMPATHY, etc to get your votes. Please overcome these. Any parties that comes in will well. Look at recent political events in japan, thailand, indonesia, taiwan, malaysia, etc. with major changes to leadership and their economies are doing better than SG.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is a bunch of cry-baby sore-losers hypocrites who just could not face the realities and they want the best of both worlds.If win,they happy and say the people support their programmes.If lose,they will cry to papa and complain that the Opposition cheat.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In any democracy, even Zimbabwe's very flawed one, the ruling party winning all but two of the seats is a freak result.

In the event of a PAPzi defined 'freak' result, however, the PAPzis might well consider sending in the army but let's not forget it comprises mainly NSmen commanding NSmean who would baulk at shooting at their own. The same generally applies to most of the police. These are reasons why I have never come out against NS in any of my posts.

Then, there are the Gurkhas. I've lost much sleep over this because I respect and fear them in equal measure. Then I remembered something about their history in Singapore. Although they are paid for by the Singapore government, they are recruited by the British and would probably have first sworn allegiance to the British crown before being posted here - I stand corrected on this.

Over the years too they have never accepted a Singaporean commander - one Bernie Ho was tried and dropped. They are currently commanded by a seconded British officer. This means that we have a force that would indeed unflinchingly do the PAPzis bidding of separating warring ethnic groups, but not necessarily fire into Singaporeans who have voted against the PAPzis. If forced to do so, the UK officer could well ask to be withdrawn, and the Gurkhas could well refuse to obey the orders of any others.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It Is Not A Freak Result

The SG media is pre-empting the event when PAP is voted out. And the media has used a derogatory term "freak result" to describe the pap being voted out and being kicked out.

Let all Singapore loving Singaporeans correct the SG media. If the pap is voted out, it is not a freak result. It's Singaporeans have enough of pap abuses and have decided to kick the pap out of pap. There is nothing freak abt the result. It's a perfectly lawful, legitimate and politically binding result and the pap must graciously concede defeat and congratulation the winners.

Don't allow the pap nor the SG media to be ungracious losers and call their loss a "freak result"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: It Is Not A Freak Result

Only freaks would vote against the PAP. That is why it would be a freak result.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It Is Not A Freak Result

Only freaks would vote against the PAP. That is why it would be a freak result.

No, a freak result is when 40% voted for the Opposition and that got them only 6 seats out of 87 seats instead of 35 seats out of 87 seats.

Truly freak SG election

Last edited: