• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this a case of rape victim committing suicide?

nightsonly2002

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read this news this week and I can just speculate that this is a case of a rape victim committing suicide. But what a way to tell the world on what happened to her if it is really the case.

Message in blood found in Jurong West carpark

THE writing is indeed on the wall, but the question is who wrote it, and why?

Early Saturday morning, residents in Jurong West Street 51 were startled to discover a message written in blood on the wall of a multi-storey carpark.

It said: 'To those who rapes and attempts rape, I swear an blood oath (sic). I will hunt you down.'

This startling message was found at the stairwell wall of the carpark.

These words, plainly spelt out in two lines of red lettering, upset residents, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

One was so concerned that he contacted the police.

Lianhe Wanbao reported that the police showed up at around 7am.

The officers sealed off the area with police tape and began to gather evidence.

Curious residents

This attracted the attention of other residents, who had not known about the message.

After the police left, curious onlookers gathered at the Block 517B carpark to take a look at what all the fuss was about.

One of them spotted some blood on the carpark floor, not far from where the message was written.

A blood-stained tissue was also found in the grass near the carpark.

A resident told Lianhe Wanbao: 'At about 5am or 6am, I heard some noises coming from the carpark. I was very sleepy, and didn't get up to find out what had happened.'

Other residents said they saw the police go over every inch of the carpark, and leave with a plastic bag containing what might have been evidence.

A day later, the blood on the wall had long since changed from red to a rust brown in colour.

More residents had since heard about the note, and were wondering about the story behind it.

Frightened

Foreman Tao Feike, 24, said: 'I've lived here for more than 10 years, and nothing like this has happened before. It's very frightening.'

Student Zhu Huiying, 17, said she thought the anonymous writer might have been a victim of a crime.

She said: 'This was obviously written in blood. Who else but a victim would feel so vengeful?'

Other residents felt that whatever the writer was unhappy about, he should let the police handle it, and not attempt to take things into his own hands.