• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

names of asiana pilots

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
captain sum ting wong
we tu lo
ho li fuk
bang ting ou

Captain Something Wrong
We Too Low
Holy Fuck
Bang Thing Ouch

Seriously, should have known it's a joke unless the angmo thinks Asian names actually sounds like these.:oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fox news are for retards.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tqivYzRXGN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fox news are for retards.

the local ktvu affiliate is well known for the best, factual, most timely and well delivered news. moreover, the news cast is staffed with the best looking blond babes - julie haener, heather holmes, and at one time dianne dwyer. they are quite unlike the national fox outfit. they cater mainly to local news, and are extremely well balanced and fair in reporting. julie haener co-anchors the annual chinese new year parade held yearly in sf. she's the news darling of the entire bay area. it's my favorite news channel. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seem to be intelligent enough to have a wide range of interests. Why are you always so clueless when it comes to detecting sarcasm, wit and satire? Language deficiency or autism?

nothing to do with that. i just want to fxxk him, because earlier he defend and side with OA army attack. That and i dun like his friend new mac pro design.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rather than suing the TV station, I think Asiana should focus on preparing for the numerous lawsuits that will be coming its way from passengers and crew of the flight.

The U.S is notorious for it multi-million dollar aviation lawsuits.

If it is proved that the crash was caused by Pilot error, I don't expect it to survive without help from the South Korean government.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Apparently it was a lowly intern who was working at the NTSB who provided the 'names'.

This sort of intern???

punching.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
update.

3 ktvu producers were recently let go as a result of the asiana pilots' names fiasco.

they are:
1. roll and take a walk
2. crisp, thin gas at the loo
3. bread bs talk