• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Raiola takes a swipe at 'unattractive' Serie A

Hamsik

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks to those morons again for supporting this section. I will send u my greetings as show of appreciation. :biggrin:

Raiola takes a swipe at 'unattractive' Serie A

122580_heroa.jpg

By Cronan Yu270
Jul 7, 2013 11:12:00 AM

The controversial agent believes stars of the game are put off moving to Italy due to the higher wages on offer in Spain and England

Mino Raiola has claimed that Serie A is not able to attract top players from overseas since Italian clubs lack the funds to offer suitable wage packets.

The controversial agent orchestrated Mario Balotelli's January move to AC Milan from Manchester City, and also represents Paris Saint-Germain star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who has been linked with a return to Italy with champions Juventus in recent weeks.

However, Raiola believes it is only a matter of time before Balotelli is forced to leave his homeland once more since Italy's top flight lacks the financial clout to compete with Spain and England.

Speaking to Corriere dello Sport, Raiola commented: “Serie A right now does not have the power to attract the top players.

"Italian teams pay a third of what some of those in England or Spain [can earn].

“I do not know how long the Italian league can afford Mario. The day will come that it will be impossible to keep him."

Rumours linking Ibrahimovic with a departure from PSG have accelerated since Carlo Ancelotti left his position as coach to join Real Madrid, but Raiola has stressed his client will not leave the Ligue 1 champions.

“Ibra will stay in Paris 100 per cent," he added.