• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ten years on from Beckham joining Real Madrid - his career in cartoon LEGO

Ultŕaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ten years on from Beckham joining Real Madrid - his career in cartoon LEGO

By Rich Parry10
Jul 4, 2013 1:45:00 PM

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3zxmskpjMWA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

He graced World Cups and some of the biggest leagues on the planet, and now a tribute has been made to the former England captain ...through LEGO

Six Premier League titles, La Liga, Ligue 1, MLS Cup and Champions League winner, David Beckham is one of the most decorated English footballers of all time.

So what would be a fitting tribute to the man affectionately named, Goldenballs? A LEGO animation, of course!

Japanese animators Mori Pictures has paid homage to some of Beckham's most memorable career moments, his red card against Argentina, the 1999 Champions League final, and THAT free kick against Greece.

"I missed him when I heard the news that he decided to retire," Mori Pictures reflected. "So, I made the movie to express my respect and tell him 'thank you so much for great memories'."

"He is a legend player, and also a great man."

So there you have it, Lego-ldenballs in all his glory! A fitting tribute to the former Manchester United, Real Madrid and England star.

Ultŕaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember this...

Only fools place football bets with SG Pools... shitty odds and you can't even do real-time betting. :biggrin:

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
good dog. i command you to post more in your soccer thread. i will throw u a piece of shit as your reward.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember this...

Only fools place football bets with SG Pools... shitty odds and you can't even do real-time betting. :biggrin:

Ultŕaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember this : if you bet opposite the PigFace retard every single time, you will be a very rich man.