• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serena Williams - King Kong Gorilla......OUT Of Wimbledon.....!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woooohooooooo............

the bloody black monkey is out...........:smile:

the king kong kana slain by Sabine Lisicki.............:smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bitch is on banned steriods and keeps giving excuses to evade impromptu testings.

http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.sg/2012/08/serena-williams.html

HYlYofd.png

Definitely on steroids!!!

jw5

Loyal
I watched part of the match, fantastic match it was especially the 3rd and deciding set.
Serena was leading 3-0 but Sabine fought back to win the set 6-4, matching Serena both with power and superb shots including serves and returns of serves.
If Sabine can get some consistency going, she is definitely going to be a top 5 player.
Power, good serve, good groundstrokes, willing to take risks and always smiling cheerful too.
Imo, she is a much better player than those ranked and seeded higher than her like Li Na, Kirilenko, Kerber, Radwanska, etc.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
woooohooooooo............

the bloody black monkey is out...........:smile:

the king kong kana slain by Sabine Lisicki.............:smile:

That's the best thing to happen in Women's tennis for a long now. Ever since Justin Henin retired, no one could overcome that she-man who uses pure brute strength to victory. Let's all hope that it is the beginning of the end for that ugly looking muscled woman (if you can call her that).

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worse thing about this black gorilla is seeing her dress and act cute during interviews. Tottally gross.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watched part of the match, fantastic match it was especially the 3rd and deciding set.
Serena was leading 3-0 but Sabine fought back to win the set 6-4, matching Serena both with power and superb shots including serves and returns of serves.
If Sabine can get some consistency going, she is definitely going to be a top 5 player.
Power, good serve, good groundstrokes, willing to take risks and always smiling cheerful too.
Imo, she is a much better player than those ranked and seeded higher than her like Li Na, Kirilenko, Kerber, Radwanska, etc.

i saw Lisicki play a bit in Wimbledon 2011.........she has the shots but also hits the ball out or into the net a bit too often................otherwise definitely a top 10 player.....

jw5

Loyal
Sabine Lisicki through to the semi finals, beating her Estonian opponent Kanaepi in straight sets.
Could be only 2011 champion Petra Kvitova who can stop her now.

Radwanska just took the first set from Li Na 7-6 in another QF. 7-5 in the tiebreaker.
As closely matched as you can get so far.