• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't Singapore already have an annual gay pride parade?

The Chingay Parade. :cool:

:mad: Racism!!!! basket the name is in chinese.

Oh yes it's chinese name so not offensive. Maybe if it's like the ahmad ibrahim or sivalingam parade then it would be considered offensive.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: While the rest of the world fights for freedom and democracy right now, sinkie fi

Please lah. So many spelling mistakes. McDonald's really put this up ?

The correct spelling should be:
1) collectibles
2) disappointed
3) sincerely

The PR department of McDonald's sipeh sia suay :biggrin:

macs is mostly staff by m&ds and lowly educated chinese and probably only the higher management have any form of tertiary education so nothing surprising.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: While the rest of the world fights for freedom and democracy right now, sinkie fi

I want that hello kitty it's a fucking BLACK kitty it's a shit skinned kitty!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hello Kitty Singing Bone stuffed toy

so if you are a male how do you queue for hello shitty without looking like a faggot?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 4 arrested and 2 hurt after Ang Mo Kio neighbours fight over a chair

I guess the race it must be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Malays?

Call whoami the nigger. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

302s....

FILL IN SAF FORM 302!

Kumar also tackled that male rite-of-passage known as National Service. He recalls: “My worst memory is from the first day I stepped into NS. The first thing the corporal said was, ‘Alamak, another 302 ah kua peng’.

didn't some idiot fucker say kumar did pretty good SOC i beg to differ.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anyone queuing up for black kitty?

knn a shit skinned hello kitty that's special oh wait it isn't exactly shit skinned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drama over Kitty: Police called in after man creates scene at queue

macs is mostly staff by m&ds and lowly educated chinese and probably only the higher management have any form of tertiary education so nothing surprising.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Anyone queuing up for black kitty?

knn a shit skinned hello kitty that's special oh wait it isn't exactly shit skinned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

302s....

FILL IN SAF FORM 302!

Kumar also tackled that male rite-of-passage known as National Service. He recalls: “My worst memory is from the first day I stepped into NS. The first thing the corporal said was, ‘Alamak, another 302 ah kua peng’.

kumarcms_0.jpg

didn't some idiot fucker say kumar did pretty good SOC i beg to differ.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 4 arrested and 2 hurt after Ang Mo Kio neighbours fight over a chair

I guess the race it must be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Malays?

Call whoami the nigger. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Vivian, the world's highest paid postman

This half breed shit skin needs to find his proper niche. A postman albeit a highly paid one is a job that a skin should do.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: man hits father for staring at him in an angry manner

I read somewhere here also have one forummer beat up father for don't know what reason anyway I wonder of its the same way.

you should know him he still posts here as leethabar.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: man hits father for staring at him in an angry manner

Jah this face is clearly a Chinese and even look like China chinese too. Muslim name is because he's from Xingjiang or Qinghai la.

i don't know how xinjiang mudslimes look like but they tend to be probably fairer i think and my oh my xinjiang is so far from sinkieland it's not like the travel from say fukkien or guangzhou to sg.