• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keling Alert!!

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see this tumbee in little india call the police!

20090122.093411_vp350.jpg

Thu, Jan 22, 2009
New Straits Times

Alert in M'sia for Tamil Tiger supremo

>KUALA LUMPUR: Police have been placed on high alert after reports that Tamil Tiger leader Velupillai Prabhakaran (pictured) may have fled to Malaysia. Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan said he had ordered a nationwide alert so that his men could be on the watch for the Sri Lankan whose group is listed as a terrorist organisation in several countries.

"If Prabhakaran is not here, my men will be monitoring all entry points into the country to ensure he does not enter the country.

"We are also using our local intelligence network to ascertain if he is already in the country," Musa said when contacted yesterday.

He said police would also work closely with its counterparts in Sri Lanka and India and Interpol for further intelligence on Prabhakaran's whereabouts.

Musa was commenting on a Straits Times of Singapore report on the possibility that Prabhakaran could have fled here after Sri Lankan troops closed in on the last remaining Tamil Tiger stronghold of Mullaitivu.

In the report, Indian analysts said Prabhakaran, who had led one of the bloodiest insurgencies in the region for nearly three decades and started the cult of suicide bombings, could have fled to Thailand or Malaysia.

The Tamil Tigers or Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) are seeking an independent Tamil state in Sri Lanka.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry to say, they all look alike to me, so even if he appears right in front of me and talk to me, i still won't be able to tell it is him.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may have join his son in England.

What a great victory for the supreme SLA.

all Tamil should just fuck off back to Tamil Nadu and stop ruining this beautiful Sinhalese Island.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bCCaKnELaN8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bCCaKnELaN8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

all Tamil should just fuck off back to Tamil Nadu and stop ruining this beautiful Sinhalese Island.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bCCaKnELaN8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bCCaKnELaN8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

You a Sri lankan?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I couldn't care less if a keling killed another keling. 1 less keling makes the world a better place, the best would be many tamils become suicide bombers and kill more of the singhalese kelings and both sides died. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
These idiots are very stupid. Because of problems in their country, many of them are offered political assylum in countries like Canada and Australia. Even after going to these places and successfully establishing themselves, they still think about Sri Lanka. I don't know what the fuck for. This contrasts with Singaporeans who after leaving Singapore, fucks the Sinkee passport on the faces of the PAP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These idiots are very stupid. Because of problems in their country, many of them are offered political assylum in countries like Canada and Australia. Even after going to these places and successfully establishing themselves, they still think about Sri Lanka. I don't know what the fuck for. This contrasts with Singaporeans who after leaving Singapore, fucks the Sinkee passport on the faces of the PAP.

Cos they are kelings what, so that's keling logic. :biggrin::biggrin:

local_guy111

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont like singapore indians,mat, foreign trash think might as well migrate to space and start a coleny which onli singaporean chinese are alllowed.better that way!

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea these shit skin people. they pollute the air, they needs to be culled

:biggrin:

Oh yes a yellow disease like you should just shut the fuck up. And no, you'll NEVER look as good as Kaneshiro Takeshi you dog bladder face even though we know you desperately want to.

Nah, for an ugly dung like you (I'm very sure you're ugly and never really had a girlfriend much less a beautiful one) even intensive plastic surgery won't help.

Of course it's safe for an ugly and worthless dog bladder face like you to appear actively online where nobody can see what you REALLY look like.

Face it, you're ugly.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then who are the majority! complaining about singapore! in this forum and that includes you too. Foreign Talents'!! or Singaporeans who have migrated. Which group you belong too?

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont like singapore indians,mat, foreign trash think might as well migrate to space and start a coleny which onli singaporean chinese are alllowed.better that way!

If that did happen, we would never have heard of SARS, Melamine, or any other creative ideas the chinese have about filling pigs with shit water in order to increase their weight.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that did happen, we would never have heard of SARS, Melamine, or any other creative ideas the chinese have about filling pigs with shit water in order to increase their weight.

WOW if SARS and what da fiak was so bad how come u guys have not started to do that???

Why live in chinese dominated countries and suffer "racism"??

Oh yes cos it's so much better to make a living in a chinese dominated country.

Despite being a minority in a chinese majority country you dun get harrassed so you decide to harrass chinese instead and get them to do this and that for you and complain of every little single small small thing. :oIo:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW if SARS and what da fiak was so bad how come u guys have not started to do that???

Why live in chinese dominated countries and suffer "racism"??

Oh yes cos it's so much better to make a living in a chinese dominated country.

Despite being a minority in a chinese majority country you dun get harrassed so you decide to harrass chinese instead and get them to do this and that for you and complain of every little single small small thing. :oIo:

Didn't you just complain of chinese in hong kong being racist towards other chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't you just complain of chinese in hong kong being racist towards other chinese.

Keling i know ur blind or u just using ur stupid snake move. I did not say HK was racist u better re read the thread and see who made that quote.

Btw the "racism" i wrote is in parenthesis. Cos it's not racism at all, it's just ur keling BS u made up to take advantage of chinese.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling i know ur blind or u just using ur stupid snake move. I did not say HK was racist u better re read the thread and see who made that quote.

Btw the "racism" i wrote is in parenthesis. Cos it's not racism at all, it's just ur keling BS u made up to take advantage of chinese.

Chink! what is your definition of racism then.