• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church leader finally saw light and leave

I have many friends who are Bayis (we call them by such affectionate term) and they are MILES better then Prince aka as MJ.

These good-for-nothing deserter from his Father's faith is another one earning millions and fooling his "followers"

The time is near for him to face the wrath of his misled flocks.

CCD please open your file.

CPIB please get good witnesses.

ISD please beware that this men may be a security-threat.

SPF please alert your stations to be prepared for so many cases that will be reported ala The Joachim Kang's case.

Immigration and Checkpoint Authority please keep tabs on his followers crossing into Singapore.

MSD please lookout for his followers doing NS.

New recruits stay far from these "PRINCE" with an original name unbecoming of a SIKH

100% agree with you. Imagine he can change from Joginder Singh to Prince. And there are morons that literally worship him.

This bayi prince is an even harder nut to crack and the morons aka his worshippers are even more fanatical than CHC's. Even before sun came out with china wine and before the CHC trial there were ppl condemning chc there were still a pretty significant number of naysayers around and it was pretty easy to pick apart kong's prosperity gospel. This prince covers his ass pretty well cos his wife or himself doesn't advertise themselves flying first class or whatever i don't think he has ever mentioned what house he stays in although that's not a secret but seriously you realize you don't really know but you know kong stays in a sentosa cove home and his grace preaching is harder to pick apart and not to mention his fans who are even more defensive of him and want to give him more money cos as was published in the papers ncc gets more money than chc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Certis CISCO officers challenge jagas to take photos of them smoking. GUESS THE R

This is a m&d vs m&d battle the name of the stomper is rilek brudder and also most jagas are m&ds or singhs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Certis CISCO officers challenge jagas to take photos of them smoking. GUESS THE R

disrespectful, rude, arrogant typical of the mudlays.

The poor jaga must have been a mat too this works in his favor cos the cisco guards cannot call him a racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indon Mat in my company

I took issue on the highlighted one. U cant discount off the other races particularly the Chinese. They are oso well fed too. Correct me if am wrong.

crazy why you include chinese brunei into it?

They are suffering in brunei fyi and also how many chinese are in brunei? I don't think a lot maybe less than 10%

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hong Kong Filthy Rich Lao Charbo Had Passionate Sex with Fortune Teller

go here first ------>
jpg8I95JKvEBS.jpg

you really need a lot of that shit and then just maybe you can pass out before you actually have to stick your thing into that creature.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Student tried to scam $500k worth of NTUC vouchers [Guess which race?]

A malay with a chinese surname even the name is malay. This must be a mudlay.

Opps hope whoami didn't see this.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Student tried to scam $500k worth of NTUC vouchers [Guess which race?]

It is a little complicating to explain, but in line with politically correct thing to say...nothing much I should say..but the "hint" is there.:wink:

i wonder where our resident butt hurt mudlay whoami is. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get ur point tere. Juz tat u know teres tis Resident Racist Jamban who always insist Chinese r treated unfairly, badly in Muslim countries.

Peace.

so chinese are treated well in mudslime cuntries? I mean non m&d slime chinese. Are they?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pork-laced Bullets Designed To Send Muslims Straight ‘To Hell'

No brain really. They tink those radicals r werewolves. Silver bullets, pork bullets?

And yes, pork is not entirely haram.

Oh no they aren't werewolves but they certainly don't touch pork like how vampires avoid silver. It sure is going to affect them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ahem. Finally Resident Racist Jamban admitted hes jamban by answering my post!

Good one jamban!:rolleyes::biggrin:

since when quoting your post means i admit i am anything? :rolleyes: I want you to answer my question you mean it's true non muslim chinese are not ill treated in muslim countries in which you didn't choose to answer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Big country of 260 million population apologised to 5 million little red dot

yes!!!! singapore boleh!!!! apologize to singapore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indonesian apology

Diplomacy is an art which takes the form of individual culture.
When a Mat say sorry, he is only trying to keep you entertained for the time being.

Not to mention these mats never ever feel ashamed at all. It applies to all mats everywhere regardless. They are super sensitive but won't apologize for anything.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ice-cream owner and all his bevy and brood of lickers

nelson tan wench are chiu going to allow your baksides to be farkked ah?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Big country of 260 million population apologised to 5 million little red dot

That's by no means kow-towing to red dot. Its a gentlemanly thing that President Yudhoyono did. Further, judging from the many Indonesian contacts I know, they are genuinely embarrassed about the haze issue, and some would even in their own small ways try to make things better.

Compared to other FT's who come here to bitch about us, calling us dogs, I'll say Indonesians are good people by and large.

WTF?????????

The country causes haze to singapore and it's only right he apologizes and you actually praise him for it? :rolleyes:

Good ppl my ass.

Let's just change the country.

Suppose china was burning and the china president apologized would you praise him for it? Rhetorical question.

Then some china ppl tried to make things better in their own small way in which you didn't even mention how. So are tiongs good ppl now?