• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The latest and greatest HAZE updates and commentry

Wow can smell the smoke inside my room even with all windows close thank god i have an air purifier.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Angmoh snatches mask from sinkie girl

The most ironic thing is i think more ang moh men are willing to do that to sinkie girls compared to sinkie men.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Certis CISCO officers challenge jagas to take photos of them smoking. GUESS THE R

This is a m&d vs m&d battle the name of the stomper is rilek brudder and also most jagas are m&ds or singhs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Certis CISCO officers challenge jagas to take photos of them smoking. GUESS THE R

This is a m&d vs m&d battle the name of the stomper is rilek brudder and also most jagas are m&ds or singhs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indon Mat in my company

D zeddy feel for that malay mentor of yours but its no different from say a china person getting promoted over a local Chinese what's worse is both are considered Malays so when it comes to malay vs malay nobody will take sides now if it was ah tiong vs your senior of course he gets 100% support local Chinese support drops but still in your senior's favor cos Chinese dogs will automatically be anti Chinese and cowards afraid to be called racists will support your senior. Your case does not really rev up much sentiments and I know it sucks but "angkat" skills are necessary in any organization.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church leader finally saw light and leave

Gurmit is suffering from some form of inferiority complex and so are his sisters.

His late mum was a Chinese baby handed over to an elderly Sikh family (goatherds) in Jalan Kambing during the Jap Occupation.

She was raised as a Sikh.

His late father was a turbanned and bearded Sikh.

The couple was a wonderful match and were always seen at Silat Road Sikh temple till their death.

I know them very well from their days at Queens Street.

This vomit is a bugger that also doesn't even acknowledge his chinese side but instead uses it to get fame and to make money. During one chinese awards ceremony the fucker walked in front of fann wong cos he starred in a movie she was in and mind you she was the star of the show, he has appeared in a number of chinese drama serials and mind you the chinese drama serials have a larger fan base than the english or other language ones obviously and even nominated himself in the chinese actors popularity thing so this fucker obviously knows mandarin and he is half chinese after all but anyway when the host of the chinese awards i think it was the horse awards so it's like the chinese oscars the fucker vomit said he isn't chinese and claimed he didn't speak mandarin and he's half chinese and acts on channel 8 dramas yet unlike png or andrian pang both english educated but still try their damn best to learn how to speak mandarin this fucker treats it like a joke.

He just uses the his chinese heritage and the chinese viewers and even those overseas like from china as a means to an end to make more money that is it and if he doesn't care about his dad's religion too it shows what a fucked up fella he is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church leader finally saw light and leave

I have many friends who are Bayis (we call them by such affectionate term) and they are MILES better then Prince aka as MJ.

These good-for-nothing deserter from his Father's faith is another one earning millions and fooling his "followers"

The time is near for him to face the wrath of his misled flocks.

CCD please open your file.

CPIB please get good witnesses.

ISD please beware that this men may be a security-threat.

SPF please alert your stations to be prepared for so many cases that will be reported ala The Joachim Kang's case.

Immigration and Checkpoint Authority please keep tabs on his followers crossing into Singapore.

MSD please lookout for his followers doing NS.

New recruits stay far from these "PRINCE" with an original name unbecoming of a SIKH

100% agree with you. Imagine he can change from Joginder Singh to Prince. And there are morons that literally worship him.

This bayi prince is an even harder nut to crack and the morons aka his worshippers are even more fanatical than CHC's. Even before sun came out with china wine and before the CHC trial there were ppl condemning chc there were still a pretty significant number of naysayers around and it was pretty easy to pick apart kong's prosperity gospel. This prince covers his ass pretty well cos his wife or himself doesn't advertise themselves flying first class or whatever i don't think he has ever mentioned what house he stays in although that's not a secret but seriously you realize you don't really know but you know kong stays in a sentosa cove home and his grace preaching is harder to pick apart and not to mention his fans who are even more defensive of him and want to give him more money cos as was published in the papers ncc gets more money than chc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Indon Mat in my company

zeddy feel for that malay mentor of yours but its no different from say a china person getting promoted over a local Chinese what's worse is both are considered Malays so when it comes to malay vs malay nobody will take sides now if it was ah tiong vs your senior of course he gets 100% support local Chinese support drops but still in your senior's favor cos Chinese dogs will automatically be anti Chinese and cowards afraid to be called racists will support your senior. Your case does not really rev up much sentiments and I know it sucks but "angkat" skills are necessary in any organization.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AGC and the Haze

This is the update for the haze

Hl2NRiw.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

disrespectful, rude, arrogant typical of the mudlays.

The poor jaga must have been a mat too this works in his favor cos the cisco guards cannot call him a racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

disrespectful, rude, arrogant typical of the mudlays.

The poor jaga must have been a mat too this works in his favor cos the cisco guards cannot call him a racist.