• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Racist Posts

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1841344/siloso_beach_drowning.html

A Chinese national who saw two brothers struggling in the water at Siloso Beach dived in to help, but only the elder brother was rescued in time.

Haziq Anaqi Mohd Hafiz, 3, was pronounced dead at 1.14pm yesterday at Singapore General Hospital after drowning at Siloso Beach.

According to a report in The Straits Times, Haziq was reported to have been playing with his five-year-old brother by the sea at Siloso before Sunday's tragedy at around 11.50am. Police have classified his death as unnatural and are investigating.

Mr Salimi Salleh, 41, who spoke to Haziq's mother, told Berita Harian that the three-year-old boy and his brother were left alone on the beach with their mother's friends while their mother, Nur Hidayah Ariffin went to change her clothes. He also added that they might've been unaware of the boys going into the sea.

"Coincidentally, a Chinese national saw the brothers struggling in the water, so he dived into the water. He only managed to save the elder brother, but could not rescue 3-year-old Haziq in time", said Mr Salimi.

Haziq was brought out of the water at 11.56am, Sentosa rangers performs CPR on him. An ambulance arrived at 12.10pm and conveyed him to Singapore General hospital. He was pronounced dead at 1.14pm.

A spokesperson for Sentosa said it was the first drowning this year off the island's beaches, all of which are patrolled by lifeguards. The last drowning was at Palawan beach on New Year's Day last year.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: After JW5, we now have WendyChan......

Go back to carrying pap balls lah. That role suits you better.

Yes Samy, leave scroobye balls carrying to his doggie sycophant real life kakia TFBH. That role suits him better.

this really made me rofl it really looks like a case of jealousy. I wonder how kingrat figures into this maybe one gets the right the other gets the left ball.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My Singaporean Indian Friend

The same can be said of the Singaporean Chinese.

Singaporean Malays, Singaporean Indians, Singaporean whatever also have problem to a certain extend to differentiate and so view Singaporean Chinese in a more negative light thanks to the bad habits / behaviors of PRC, Malaysian Chinese, etc, etc.

Similarly for Singaporean Malays because of Malaysian Malay, Pinoy.

You are oversensitive. MDA dun have time for such a lousy forum

This is the type of BS i have been addressing. Just change indians to chinese and you don't need to put in you are not a racsist BS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Miss Universe SG organisers accused of being racist becos only Chinese contestant

In some ways chinese being considered the most desirable is something that is still well entrenched in here. This is perhaps something in this area that is "racist" a chinese girl that is slightly above average can probably be consider super desirable in which i don't know why it doesn't apply to a girl if she is from another race.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Death and destruction follow wherever the Tiongs go

Not going to comment on it at all waiting for another incident.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: pervert smelling backside caught. Guess the race

They're all Chinese. Is this anal sniffing fettish built into the gene pool? :eek:

ATTN MDA censors: Please note that this is not a racist post. Just making a scientific observation.

Ah leong since when is it racist when the race involved is Chinese? You don't have to act all sarcastic about it. The only time when u need to add in a disclaimer is when the race involved is not Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Miss Universe SG organisers accused of being racist becos only Chinese contestant

In some ways chinese being considered the most desirable is something that is still well entrenched in here. This is perhaps something in this area that is "racist" a chinese girl that is slightly above average can probably be consider super desirable in which i don't know why it doesn't apply to a girl if she is from another race.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My Singaporean Indian Friend

The same can be said of the Singaporean Chinese.

Singaporean Malays, Singaporean Indians, Singaporean whatever also have problem to a certain extend to differentiate and so view Singaporean Chinese in a more negative light thanks to the bad habits / behaviors of PRC, Malaysian Chinese, etc, etc.

Similarly for Singaporean Malays because of Malaysian Malay, Pinoy.

You are oversensitive. MDA dun have time for such a lousy forum

This is the type of BS i have been addressing. Just change indians to chinese and you don't need to put in you are not a racsist BS.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: After JW5, we now have WendyChan......

Go back to carrying pap balls lah. That role suits you better.

Yes Samy, leave scroobye balls carrying to his doggie sycophant real life kakia TFBH. That role suits him better.

this really made me rofl it really looks like a case of jealousy. I wonder how kingrat figures into this maybe one gets the right the other gets the left ball.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

Tonychat Girlfriend

7C2F5A5F-95BD-435F-BCE5-EAC74A48F0EC-6291-000004FADE485CB9_zps20acca27.jpg

wtf is this shit? What is that green thing?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: going to be homeless

wendy perhaps you would like to approach the chc staff for help. They are so rich they all can easily afford senior QCs and one even has an mp to help him and flies in and out of sinkland regularly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NEA says Today I can see Batam and Bukit Timah Hill.... @@##@#$32

Any PSI above 30 is BAD for HEALTH.

Yesterday, I saw a flock of pigeons dive into the reservoir to avoid the haze.

This is chemical warfare on tiny red dot.

did they emerge later? When birds start to swim well...........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isn't such information available when you sign up for a policy?

Isn't it silly to ask on a forum when ppl don't even know what sort of policy you are signed up for?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one thing i have to agree with sam in that the incidence of doggyish is higher in the chinese where more of them act like chinese dogs carrying the balls of ang mohs.