• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia economy shows recessionary behaviors.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah no one will know but in general spore priest r highly unlikely to do such things as the area is small n popn big. Always busy n got things to do like lunch n dinner appts with the flock. Last rites. Etc etc. Church administrative duties. Mass. Etc etc. N u are watched all the time. So quite hard to steal eat. A priest go shopping centre also someone will know who he is. They r basically public figures.

For those child abuse cases. Catholic school students only got caning n tat was a long time ago. There r no orphanages anymore so the abuse environment like we c in oz is not common or i say very uncommon in spore.

No idea how bad. But in this case, when the priest was in his early 30s, and the girl was a teen from a all-girl school when hormones was raging, and Changi airport and Singapore reservoirs have private secluded corners.

When the Catholic church knew about it, the church "cleansed" her by asking for all photos, letters and other evidences of the abuse and destroy them.

So, no one in Singapore will know. :biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about Bob Katter's I'll vote for him when I get the chance.

Bob is quite strong in QLD. But the bush environment in wa n qld quite similar. But wa have the nationals..independent from the coalition. N bob is up against clive palmer in qld too. But in this weekend australian. Several articles about clive n his poor business decisions n his 'bad' character. So i am afraid we will still b stuck with liberal or labour n greens being the king maker. To me the main assholes r the greens. They r the trailer park trash party.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah no one will know but in general spore priest r highly unlikely to do such things as the area is small n popn big. Always busy n got things to do like lunch n dinner appts with the flock. Last rites. Etc etc. Church administrative duties. Mass. Etc etc. N u are watched all the time. So quite hard to steal eat. A priest go shopping centre also someone will know who he is. They r basically public figures.

For those child abuse cases. Catholic school students only got caning n tat was a long time ago. There r no orphanages anymore so the abuse environment like we c in oz is not common or i say very uncommon in spore.

According to her side of the story, the victim met the priest when her mother invite him to the home prayer meetings. He asked her out for lunch. :biggrin: It is also understood that her mom have unusual relationships with priests.

A lot of things happen in Singapore that we turn a blind eye to.

Apparently, pap also think priests and lay ministers have time to practice Maxism, even though they are so busy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What backlash from what international community? the whole damn world only 4 countries accept refugees.

I am speechless ...only 4 countries? I rest my case. I can't have decent discourse with bigots.

If there is a backlash, these countries can open their doors to refugees. I hope India and China start accepting refugees. These refugees cause more problems to their host countries,,,why should the citizens of the countries put up with it? Look at the recent case in England? Look at all the ethnic ghettos coming up in Europe etc,,u think its worth it? If u think it is,,please put your mouth where your money is and donate to the Refugee Commission. But I dont see why tax payers must pay for them. Left wing bleeding heart liberal assholes are destroying the country from within. No wonder Europe is in a mess...thanks to these assholes who are nothing but traitors.

Have you just made yourself look white? Ethnic enclaves are the norm in every society BUT it doesn't mean that they don't integrate eventually. Please spend some time to update yourself on sociology before you curse every skin colour except white.
If not for 'left wing bleeding hearts', you wouldn't have a chance to get out of sinkapore.

If Europe had been more open and acceptable of immigrants, the rise of far right would not have happened. Europe has never been hospitable to immigrants of non-whites.
If you think your brand of right-wing ideology will make you more acceptable, please go visit Jamel and see if they will embrace you or eat your liver.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not taking in any refugees is a Nation's right. Bigotry is you imposing your will on others as you are not bearing the cost. I believe the 7 to 10 Billion is the correct figure and that is the deficit the Australian government is facing.

No one is disputing that it is Australia's right. But no decent developed country will shirk from its international responsibility.

Please elect a far right government in Australia. I have always wanted to see how a far right party will go to 'clean' the country.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not taking in any refugees is a Nation's right. Bigotry is you imposing your will on others as you are not bearing the cost. I believe the 7 to 10 Billion is the correct figure and that is the deficit the Australian government is facing.

Do your math ...the accepted refugees do NOT consume the $10 billion that you keep bitching about.

With a closed door policy on refugees, Australia will still need to spend a few billions to keep refugees out of Australia waters. So, what do you want to do then? Send Australia military to attack the countries that are sources of refugees?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont have to attack just say not processing refugees,,if they come in,,they get into mandatory detention like what John Howard did. And at the earliest moment send them back to their home countries. Once these economic refugees know there is no way in. They wont come in. Anyway you dont know much about how things work,,guess u wont be able to comprehend the 'stopping' procedure.

Do your math ...the accepted refugees do NOT consume the $10 billion that you keep bitching about.

With a closed door policy on refugees, Australia will still need to spend a few billions to keep refugees out of Australia waters. So, what do you want to do then? Send Australia military to attack the countries that are sources of refugees?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one is disputing that it is Australia's right. But no decent developed country will shirk from its international responsibility.

Please elect a far right government in Australia. I have always wanted to see how a far right party will go to 'clean' the country.

International responsibility is a load of crap,,only left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits will believe in crap like that..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a load of garbage being sprouted by left wing bleeding heart liberal assholes. These should be hang for treason...they really fuck up australia this time. Anyway,,no point talking to the liberal left wing assholes,,,might as well negotiate with terrorist,,,same results,,treason.

I am speechless ...only 4 countries? I rest my case. I can't have decent discourse with bigots.

Have you just made yourself look white? Ethnic enclaves are the norm in every society BUT it doesn't mean that they don't integrate eventually. Please spend some time to update yourself on sociology before you curse every skin colour except white.
If not for 'left wing bleeding hearts', you wouldn't have a chance to get out of sinkapore.

If Europe had been more open and acceptable of immigrants, the rise of far right would not have happened. Europe has never been hospitable to immigrants of non-whites.
If you think your brand of right-wing ideology will make you more acceptable, please go visit Jamel and see if they will embrace you or eat your liver.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont have to attack just say not processing refugees,,if they come in,,they get into mandatory detention like what John Howard did. And at the earliest moment send them back to their home countries. Once these economic refugees know there is no way in. They wont come in. Anyway you dont know much about how things work,,guess u wont be able to comprehend the 'stopping' procedure.

You will still have to spend a few billions ...won't that bleed your heart? You want to save every cent, then you sink and kill a few ships to show the world how ruthless Australia is and its determination to end refugee access to the island.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia did not spend that much during the howard years...

You will still have to spend a few billions ...won't that bleed your heart? You want to save every cent, then you sink and kill a few ships to show the world how ruthless Australia is and its determination to end refugee access to the island.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I probably won't want to further engage someone who has no personal experience/understanding of a place, doesnt pay taxes, doesnt understand routes of migration, and is neither a citizen nor resident if he only believes what is says is right.

If that is right, one in Sg shouldnt complain on its migration policy or its 6.9 million ambition. It is hypocritical to take a humanitarian ground of the behalf of citizens/residents of other countries. Might as well fight for Sg to take in refugees and whole clans of foreign talents.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I probably won't want to further engage someone who has no personal experience/understanding of a place, doesnt pay taxes, doesnt understand routes of migration, and is neither a citizen nor resident if he only believes what is says is right.

If that is right, one in Sg shouldnt complain on its migration policy or its 6.9 million ambition. It is hypocritical to take a humanitarian ground of the behalf of citizens/residents of other countries. Might as well fight for Sg to take in refugees and whole clans of foreign talents.

17k refugees a year vs Sinkapore's 3.9 million ...what are you comparing? Put issues in perspective before jumping on the bigotry horse. You are a benefactor of 'heart bleeding liberal' policy of giving people a fair chance and yet now you seek to deny others that a similar opportunity.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if these so-called refugees are not refugees at all. Australia just flown back 400 of them to Sri Lanka. Surprised that I can't find this in the news media. Political correctness went wrong?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...s-help-asylum-seekers-submit-fake-claims.html

Is throwing the baby out with the bathwater the solution? There are hundreds of skilled migrants who are unsuccessful in their new life and are on welfare after two years, do you end the skilled migrant programme?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
International responsibility is a load of crap,,only left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwits will believe in crap like that..

You should run for office and offer your brand of international diplomacy. You should have stayed in sinkapore as you fit right in and your right-wing ideology would have been applauded by the PAP.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is throwing the baby out with the bathwater the solution? There are hundreds of skilled migrants who are unsuccessful in their new life and are on welfare after two years, do you end the skilled migrant programme?

But if the asylum seekers are able to come into OZ by illegal border entry, there is no need to enter the country with a legal migrant visa and spend 2 years without welfare benefits, eg from free 3 star accommodation to free cigarettes.

No need to end the migration program where you wait and wait forever, and take the English test. The program is for dumb Singaporeans who love following laws.