• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Wayang again] SingNet's application to hold back EPL cross-carriage rejected

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SingNet's application to hold back EPL cross-carriage rejected

By Dylan Loh
POSTED: 06 Jun 2013 7:39 PM

Retarded satellite dish pic removed.
:eek:

SINGAPORE: Cable television operator SingNet's application to hold back steps to cross-carry Barclays Premier League matches on rival StarHub's platform has been rejected.

This means SingNet now has to go ahead with preparations to make the matches available on StarHub's platform.

This is while the outcome of a larger appeal against cross-carriage directions set by authorities is pending.

The Media Development Authority (MDA) previously told SingNet to cross-carry football matches over three seasons on StarHub's platform.

SingNet took two steps: one, it appealed against the decision, and two, it applied against taking steps for cross-carriage to take effect while the first appeal was being decided on.

The second step was the one rejected by the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI) on Thursday.

StarHub said it is heartened by MCI's decision.

StarHub said time is needed to prepare for cross-carriage, and a delay would make it operationally impossible for the BPL content to be cross-carried in time for kick-off on 17 August 2013.

- CNA/ir

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody wants to watch that stupid game in the first place so what difference does it make?:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BBC or ITV or Sky doesn't broadcast the S league in the UK so why on earth would sinkies want to watch an English league??

the pinkerton syndrome among sinkies runs deep. they still can't get over the fact that the british had abandoned them a long time ago. in sg, angmoh tau kee is still the best. :p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
the pinkerton syndrome among sinkies runs deep. they still can't get over the fact that the british had abandoned them a long time ago. in sg, angmoh tau kee is still the best. :p

The sinkie girls definitely prefer Ang Mohs. :smile:

DSC02328.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Intellectual soccer fans with extremely high IQs destroying their own stadium.

soccer.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a starhub cable tv customer, i dont really give a shit whether epl can cross carriage or not. it not as if it will be all football matches(inclusive of fa cup/europa/CL) available at below $35. $35 is my limit i will pay for all matches but we know cable tv operator sub package different league at different price. since EPL is charging spore telecos a fortune for the rights, all the more we shd not subscribe to force EPL to reduce the rights fee.

i dont mind pay per view, say $3-5 a match as let face it, most of us dont watch all the matches. maybe now older, i find it very boring to sit in front of tv at 45min each half watching ball kick ard the middle of pitch most of time. i normally read a book or surf net and only look up when the commemtor voice suddenly become excited.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as a starhub cable tv customer, i dont really give a shit whether epl can cross carriage or not. it not as if it will be all football matches(inclusive of fa cup/europa/CL) available at below $35. $35 is my limit i will pay for all matches but we know cable tv operator sub package different league at different price. since EPL is charging spore telecos a fortune for the rights, all the more we shd not subscribe to force EPL to reduce the rights fee.

i dont mind pay per view, say $3-5 a match as let face it, most of us dont watch all the matches. maybe now older, i find it very boring to sit in front of tv at 45min each half watching ball kick ard the middle of pitch most of time. i normally read a book or surf net and only look up when the commemtor voice suddenly become excited.

think starhub customers will pay $10 for the cross carriage so certainty more than $35 next season. we get to watch all the matches, even people in UK don't get to watch all matches with one broadcaster. i prefer pay per view option too.