• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

expats and litterin

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
30 units, 29 occupied.. out of the 29 units occupied, about 7 owners living, the rest tenants
among them french, swedish , korean, indonesian, china, taiwan, brazilian, japanese.....

ive seen the french tenant on my floor just dump her unwanted mail ON THE TOP OF THE MAIL BOXES
the bin is usually about 3 - 4 steps away from the box and 1 - 2 steps away from the lift depending on how short or tall you are

SDC12366 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
30 units, 29 occupied.. out of the 29 units occupied, about 7 owners living, the rest tenants
among them french, swedish , korean, indonesian, china, taiwan, brazilian, japanese.....

ive seen the french tenant on my floor just dump her unwanted mail
the bin is usually about 3 - 4 steps away from the box and 1 - 2 steps away from the lift depending on how short or tall you are

If you prick us, do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh?
If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, do we not revenge? If we are like you in the
rest, we will resemble you in that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the french tenant is being environmentally conscious. if there is no recycle bin for papers, junk mail, and magazines, the next best thing to do is to leave them visible in case someone else may benefit from the pile. throwing paper into the trash bin will only add to more unnecessary waste getting incinerated.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the french tenant is being environmentally conscious. if there is no recycle bin for papers, junk mail, and magazines, the next best thing to do is to leave them visible in case someone else may benefit from the pile. throwing paper into the trash bin will only add to more unnecessary waste getting incinerated.

we have a blanga / indian cleaner. this building does not recycle, not unless i or another civic minded resident will organise it...
they all know how the cleaner works

there are recycle bins (altho they are "raided" constantly) on the way to the MRT....
she takes the MRT to work.... but she dosent bring the papers with her

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and if im not mistaken, the cleaner is paid less than $800 a month, and works 7 days,

on sundays, he comes for about half hr to clear the rubbish and then has to go to other places to do cleaning

on a side know, also if ive not heard incorerctly, the cleaner sweeper for the roads outsides also earns less than $900 a mth

the NEA? expects him to up his pay with overtime... and they do give him overtime hours...

one man , and his area of coverage is HUGE.....

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we have a blanga / indian cleaner. this building does not recycle, not unless i or another civic minded resident will organise it...
they all know how the cleaner works

omg! so backward. it's time for residents to organize and start having recycle bins - blue for plastic, glass and metal; green for yard waste; brown for paper; and black for all other trash. even the tiongs and nehs in my neighborhood get into the habit of "color-bin" recycling after the 1st month of moving into homes.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
omg! so backward. it's time for residents to organize and start having recycle bins - blue for plastic, glass and metal; green for yard waste; brown for paper; and black for all other trash. even the tiongs and nehs in my neighborhood get into the habit of "color-bin" recycling after the 1st month of moving into homes.

eventually.... lots of other things to get sorted first, partly because we have a crap management company
and we are not a condo per say... shoebox..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and if im not mistaken, the cleaner is paid less than $800 a month, and works 7 days,

on sundays, he comes for about half hr to clear the rubbish and then has to go to other places to do cleaning

on a side know, also if ive not heard incorerctly, the cleaner sweeper for the roads outsides also earns less than $900 a mth

the NEA? expects him to up his pay with overtime... and they do give him overtime hours...

one man , and his area of coverage is HUGE.....

prime example of not relying on gov or someone else to do it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To teach these people a lesson, you have to take the law into your own hands. Relying on the Sinkie poodles won't work.

Find out where they live, and dump the rubbish on their doorstep at an unearthly hour.

Scout the area beforehand and see if there are any security cameras. If there are, conceal your head and face with a scarf or towel. Security cameras have been unplugged and stolen by Banglas using this method.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You assume they can read English. That's a big assumption. :wink:

ive spoken to just about everyone living here.

only 1 china girl doesn't speak english (why am i not surprised?)

and formerly there was a hungarian couple whose English was hopeless, but they moved out already.... could not take living in 30 sq meters including balcony

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
replace that awful handwritten sign with the following:

"dear tenants,

please throw all your trash, including magazines and papers, into the one and only rubbish bin a few feet away as there is no (not even one lousy) recycling bin in the premise."

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
replace that awful handwritten sign with the following:

"dear tenants,

please throw all your trash, including magazines and papers, into the one and only rubbish bin a few feet away as there is no (not even one lousy) recycling bin in the premise."
haha
my bad handwriting
im thinking of getting a sign made
lots of sign shops in the area

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha
my bad handwriting
im thinking of getting a sign made
lots of sign shops in the area

forgot to add the tail end of the notice. it should read:

"your full copulation is appeciated.

yours sincerely,
fellow tenant

ps: if you need to drop your clothes including underwear right where the mailboxes are, please do so freely."

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot to add the tail end of the notice. it should read:

"your full copulation is appeciated.

yours sincerely,
fellow tenant

ps: if you need to drop your clothes including underwear right where the mailboxes are, please do so freely."

and "offenders will be prostituted"

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
one and only one rubbish bin a few feet away

These foreigners are all so like that, don't want to throw their trash properly into the waste bin..

But has the management of the condo thought of moving the trash bin which is a few feet away to closer where the mail boxes are, so as to solve this issue cause by these foreigners?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like i said we have crap management.
i moved the bin but some ass hole tenant moved it back
that's why i put the note up

in any case, moving the bin is quite ridiculous,,, the bin and the letter boxes are within 3 feet of each other

Last edited:

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i said we have crap management.
i moved the bin but some ass hole tenant moved it back
that's why i put the note up

in any case, moving the bin is quite ridiculous,,, the bin and the letter boxes are within 3 feet of each other

Should change/revamp the management at earliest opportunity..

Those tenants sucks, 3 feet is probably 2 steps away, that they won't do to keep the place neat and tidy..