• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School boy racially abused by 50-year-old woman on Sydney bus

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the Irish are not spared. Today, another middle-aged woman in a tiny car racially abusing this poor Irish trademan who is just doing his work. Menopause can do strange things to Aussie-borned women.

She is back. At least the Sep election will not be so boring now.

CALLING herself the "redhead you can trust" Pauline Hanson has rejoined One Nation, the party she founded, and will stand as its NSW Senate candidate in the next federal election. The OZ today is different liao!

I think middle-aged OZ women have "drying" problems after their assets become liabilities. :biggrin: I did wrote about my encounters with a few - in the past.

Poor students, I think the schools will need to provide counselling after being bullied by the adult.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...lt-at-parliament/story-fn59niix-1226656208365

Last edited: