• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Family of missing retiree appealing for information on his whereabouts

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Family of missing retiree appealing for information on his whereabouts

Published on Jun 01, 2013

ChewKhoon0106e.jpg

The Crime Library is appealing for information about the whereabouts of Mr Chew Khoon (centre), an 81-year-old Singaporean, who was last seen by his family on May 3. -- PHOTO: CRIME LIBRARY

By Rachel Tan

The Crime Library is appealing for information about the whereabouts of Mr Chew Khoon, an 81-year-old Singaporean, who was last seen by his family on May 3.

He is believed to have driven his black E200 Mercedes Benz into Johor Baru, Malaysia on that day, according to the voluntary group which helps to track missing people here.

The retired businessman was last seen wearing a white collared shirt, grey pants and black leather shoes. His son, Mr Chew Gim Hock, said his father commutes regularly across the Causeway because of their family owns two plots of land in Johor. The older Mr Chew also owns a home there.

"The last time I saw him was the evening of May 2. [My father] and I talked and reminisced. He spoke to me about kampong stuff," said the son. Mr Chew, 53, said the family has since filed police reports both in Singapore and Malaysia but is appealing to anyone with information pertaining to the whereabouts of his father to call the Crime Library 6293 5250.