• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Names & Pics of the Wife & Daughter of Guilty FT M'sian Law Professor Tey Tsun Hang

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Tey is married and has a 15-year-old daughter.

PLATOON TURNOUT!

Oh come on guys...pls share.

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Names & Pics of the Wife & Daughter of Guilty FT M'sian Law Professor Tey Tsun Ha

Zis clown kept his promise. Ze only one dat he kept. I Oways take ze winning side. Why suffer 4 nothing. :rolleyes:

Cunnoisieur, keep up de good work. Need U sappork for future fixtures. :smile:

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Names & Pics of the Wife & Daughter of Guilty FT M'sian Law Professor Tey Tsun Ha

个人之过失,勿殃及家人。

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

You guys got mental problem. It is willing sex between consenting adults, just happened he upset the "establishment".
Why you kaypoh want to help destroy his family?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://samteeplace.blogspot.sg/2013/01/professor-tey-hsun-hangs-sex-for-grades.html

http://sporehallofshame.blogspot.sg/2013/01/sex-for-grades-trial-pen-for-my-friend.html

"From what I heard, Professor Tey is married to a Japanese wife and has children."

Yes you are correct. Yuki Nagaoka.

She is a lovely person and i think the haters that are trying to compare her to Ng Boon Gay's Wife Yap Yen Yen are taking it too far.

Whatever the reasons for Yuki not being present at the courts, is a matter between Prof and her. Its very easy for people to say she should show her support in the public and all, but people don't always get the full fact.

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

jisuobuyu-wushiwuren-990x168.png

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here's my post #543 in this other thread before I decided to split it up, just for the fun of it and to make these jokers kalang kabok. Cheers. Maybe, this clown Cunnosieur is Kaypoh Chee law student Samuel Tee.

If you like me have no time to watch and play the game of thread pushing and hijacking during peak commuter hours, from which you'll definitely get a better sense of which nicks are PAP IBs, then watching this thread today is the most time saving way to smoke out all the PAP IBs. Make a list of those whom you tentatively think are PAP IBs, then watch their posts CAREFULLY from then on.

Oredi the following have joined the orchestrated conversation:

TuaBui:

(1) set the scene by pretending to be a member of the public to post an article from of all places the State Propaganda Machine;

(2) put in the sex angle (#534 - what has the pretty lady got to do with this?), activate your subconscious obsession with this, so the reader is less likely to think rationally unless he is a novice Jedi like me;

(3) put in the cheapskate angle (#536 - oredi mention before, defence legal costs can't be recovered so it is a personal decision to defend himself or let a 3rd party lawyer do it, nothing to do with whether guilty or not), remember this part of the job used to be done by Scroobal.

Watchman8:

Smear any other nicks that come in and express a different opinion from the PAP approved one as Tey or his supporters. Election always got this kind of tactics hor! VW gay lah, CSM lived abroad long time lah, blah, blah, blah.

Cunnosieur:

After I came in and "disturbed" these jokers @ #537, this clown came in to play the nationalism angle. The thing to remember about FTs is always this - it is PAP who brought in massive numbers of low skilled FTs and giving them shitizenships to dilute your vote. Case closed.

BuiKia:

Isn't this the clown who "irresponsibly" posted the photo of a girl named Cindy just 'cos she share same name as Laura's sister! Tactic to divert attention away from Michael Palmer the adulterous ex-Speaker? Now, that is a real waste of taxpayers' money, funding PAP IBs like these clowns and letting them affect innocent lives.

There definitely will be more clowns joining in their orchestrated conversation.

Watch this space ...
And remember, you are paying for these, with YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY. Thanks to the daft 60% Sinkies!

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello CHEW Cheebye!

Created another new clone to bullshit people? LOL!

Zis clown kept his promise. Ze only one dat he kept. I Oways take ze winning side. Why suffer 4 nothing. :rolleyes:

Cunnoisieur, keep up de good work. Need U sappork for future fixtures. :smile:

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thing which you do not want yourself; do not give or donate to other.

Example are thing I got during my house warming. My home will become Cash Convertor Store overnight.

Translate Please ...

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Translate your cheebye!

Cannot read simple Mandarin, how the fuck you live in HongKong? CHEW Cheebye!

Use google translate lah! Useless piece of shit! Must spoon feed you is it?

Translate Please ...

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thing which you do not want yourself; do not give or donate to other.

Example are thing I got during my house warming. My home will become Cash Convertor Store overnight.

OK, thank you. I can't confirm correct or not, but think can trust you. May even meet up with you one day. Am based in SinGalore, just go to 63 Market Street and ask for me, ops I mean my avatar. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

NUS terminates Tey Tsun Hang's appointment as law professor

TeyTsunHang2805e.jpg

The National University of Singapore has terminated the appointment of Tey Tsun Hang, the law professor who was found guilty of corruption earlier on Tuesday.

The termination of Tey's appointment was with immediate effect and was in response to the verdict passed on the sex-for-grades case earlier in the day, said NUS.

Chief District Judge Tan Siong Thye had found the former law professor guilty on all six counts of corruption.

The NUS spokesman also noted that despite the gravity of Tey's offences, the prosecution did not allege that grades were tampered with.

TanSiongThye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Da iz a hidden message in zis frum oldtimer Joetys. Ishmael Meng, U beta read careFOOLly b4 U do anything STUpig. Understand?

Hey you noticed? You frog carry gun and I frog see you jump. hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Criticize pap and their pet kangaroos can get you in shitloads of trouble.

Fucking chiobu becomes corruption.
Kena sack from job.
Family and personal reputation in tatters.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who have share leh.

Share your head arh! You the idiot PAP IB who posted Cindy's photo here just because she has the same name as Laura's sister. Yeah, claimed to have took it from another forum "that's all". No, that's not all. The forum is ST Forum or similar State owned and you or your PAP IB colleagues were the ones who posted it there in the first place. You like the other PAP IB - YanDao. I can dig that episode up anytime I want.

Let me share this one better:

[video=youtube;YGq7fFJsDEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGq7fFJsDEo[/video]