• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bye bye...i am going to jump, you all take care...

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very sad...cos there is no justice in s'pore. i just consulted my lawyer, he said cos' of my exemption from reservist, i cannot sue. what else can i do...? that time, i was forced to see a shrink if not i will end up in DB. what can i do? :(

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you jump, can you release Tracy first or else WHO IS GOING TO FEED HER WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you got money then before you jump your relatives will worry more about the money than you.
actually worry all about the money

TRUE story.

anyway, sad to see you go...

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i decided not to jump cos' i can't bear to leave you all... but it's true lky's cronies really kanbu eh...pus chee bye. that time, i was only 29 years old, the CO of 6 SIB play bastard until i almost DB. i have to excuse my self to go see a shrink, that's why, SAF is a very lasup organisation. to the young who is preparing to go NS, don't sign on, serve and fuck off(SAF). a lot of my friends when younger was so psychoed by the advertisements in cinemas that they sign on, end up all left after contract. one of my buddy, a princeton scholar actually paid off to leave the force early.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, wendy, not everyone like that. i believe why you family behave like that has to do with lky's failed policies and mind engineering. from young, we already been brainwashed to seek monetary rewards even it's wrong morally. but of course, his cronies are playing up how great a leader he is...

don;t worry, you still got me, i am not so sure abt the rest...

if you got money then before you jump your relatives will worry more about the money than you.
actually worry all about the money

TRUE story.

anyway, sad to see you go...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah, wendy, not everyone like that. i believe why you family behave like that has to do with lky's failed policies and mind engineering. from young, we already been brainwashed to seek monetary rewards even it's wrong morally. but of course, his cronies are playing up how great a leader he is...

don;t worry, you still got me, i am not so sure abt the rest...

i would like to say, swear on the bible, my dead father's grave, affirm , etc etc that i do not know who you are and i NEVER asked you to post the above.
being ffing sued for the above with no proof and no POSSIBILITY OF PROOF is just plain intimidation and harassment.