• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of this verse?

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Does this means if you rape a virgin, you can just pay and settle it? This is like the whole country is a huge prostitute den.

You just walk, see anything you like, rape and pay.

What happen if the girl is not virgin? Nothing to pay since it was occupied before?

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 “If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days."

Exodus 22:16-17 “If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'd think gov.'s cleaning up of prostitution has adverse effect. that's why you see spike in molest and rape cases. if they are doing this to curb rise of sexual disease like HIV or STD. i think they got it wrong. i know young NS men and uncles now go JB to chiong and don't know what they bring back with them...:eek:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time can. You try to do it now and see if you get the rotan. :biggrin:

Islamic laws are perverts and sadists.

Last edited: