• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Run Road

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wanna get some advice.

I am considering giving up everything in Singapore and stay in another country...

I know NS will come after me for AWOL, banks,Telco and SPservices will come after me for debts. My CPF money also im willing to give up.

Just flee to another country and stay there illegally. eg. China, Thailand etc ....

Really stress and cannot tahan staying in Singapore for another day :mad:

Once im gone, i know i will not be able to come back anymore

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck, and why would you take such a drastic measure? Surely you can try other venues if you really want to migrate? Lottery system to US? migration route to canada,aust,uk?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck, and why would you take such a drastic measure? Surely you can try other venues if you really want to migrate? Lottery system to US? migration route to canada,aust,uk?

i just want to "disappear" from this world and no one, no one can find me. Leaving no trace at all

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am considering giving up everything in Singapore and stay in another country...

I know NS will come after me for AWOL, banks,Telco and SPservices will come after me for debts. My CPF money also im willing to give up.

Just flee to another country and stay there illegally. eg. China, Thailand etc ....

you want to run away, at least settle your debts in sinkieland first lah...you behaves like that, you will still fucked yourself in another country too..

If you are a sinkie, you will still be a sinkie in another country.. unsinkified yourself first, then you will have a better life in another country.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just want to "disappear" from this world and no one, no one can find me. Leaving no trace at all

Why....only 2 main reasons....

problems with money...can try something else to make back the fortune

...affairs of the heart...( a more problematic and harder to solve)...let time heal and make a fresh start..who knows
u will find a more wholesome partner than u cherish for the rest of your life.

Run road.. is your choice.. but keep your spirit up..u can still come back but face the penalty of fine a short jail term..

Whatever, the choice..just treasure life and also think there are many much worst off than u...

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why....only 2 main reasons....

problems with money...can try something else to make back the fortune

...affairs of the heart...( a more problematic and harder to solve)...let time heal and make a fresh start..who knows
u will find a more wholesome partner than u cherish for the rest of your life.

Run road.. is your choice.. but keep your spirit up..u can still come back but face the penalty of fine a short jail term..

Whatever, the choice..just treasure life and also think there are many much worst off than u...

Thank you for your advice

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think of doing that too. bear in mind, that if you ever come back to singpaore, then face problems, and once you leave your illegal country, can never go back.
must think of how to make arrangements for medical treatment as well if you get sick in your illegal country among other things.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think of doing that too. bear in mind, that if you ever come back to singpaore, then face problems, and once you leave your illegal country, can never go back.
must think of how to make arrangements for medical treatment as well if you get sick in your illegal country among other things.

Like one bro say, maybe go disappear for few years until 55yrs old, then come back maybe face short jail term, withdraw my CPF money then run road again.... Like this can ??

Lets us run together if you are thinking of it too.. haha

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like one bro say, maybe go disappear for few years until 55yrs old, then come back maybe face short jail term, withdraw my CPF money then run road again.... Like this can ??

Lets us run together if you are thinking of it too.. haha

i don't mind going jail for something i believe in....