• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Just lost big $ in horse and ball

. Do you still gamble small now ?

Not anymore. The interest and urge to bet just disappeared one day. It also helps that I have a wonderful wife who is really good in managing finances. How do you find a woman who would only spend less than $300 on herself each month? And this $300 includes EZ Link top up.

I wish I can get off my mind horse and ball like u. You could be right having a supportive partner does help.
Wow $300 and willing to walk with u home after midnight movies..envy u .

talking about betting, can i side-track a bit?

in those online soccer bettings, the bookie always dishonour 'ghost tickets'. i would like to know, what are ghost tickets? what determine them to be ghost tickets? and if they are ghost tickets, how come players can bet?

can anyone enlighten me?

Ghost tickets I dunno lah. Ghost matches I know. Especially all those ulu European country league and Malaysian league. All super kelong. If you really discipline, super discipline, just open a 5k account and every match, every first half you bet total goals UNDER, sure win money overall. This total goals thing harp on the mentality that punters always feel that soccer matches sure have goals. And it's better to LUN for goals to score then to LUN for 45 minutes no goals. Bookie capture the crowd because of this mentality But KNN, open plate over/under 1, 1.25 for half time, some more win 0.7 for total goal OVER, sure die in long term.

I wish I can get off my mind horse and ball like u. You could be right having a supportive partner does help.
Wow $300 and willing to walk with u home after midnight movies..envy u .

If you really want to recover, this weekend EPL all matches buy TG over 2.5 FT using online betting account. They give better odds than Sgpools. This should be a high scoring weekend.

If a person do not gamble, he will not have such sinkie problem in the first place.

Cheebye lah you, phrase wrongly liao. You should say, only sinkies gamble :biggrin:

By the way, your soursop leaf found already?

iconchia

Ghost tickets I dunno lah. Ghost matches I know. Especially all those ulu European country league and Malaysian league. All super kelong. If you really discipline, super discipline, just open a 5k account and every match, every first half you bet total goals UNDER, sure win money overall. This total goals thing harp on the mentality that punters always feel that soccer matches sure have goals. And it's better to LUN for goals to score then to LUN for 45 minutes no goals. Bookie capture the crowd because of this mentality But KNN, open plate over/under 1, 1.25 for half time, some more win 0.7 for total goal OVER, sure die in long term.

Last time I had a strategy. Eat ball for first half only. But the trick is you must bet a lot of matches in order to average out. I tried it a couple of times. 80 - 100 matches from as many 'plates' as possible. Each bet just bet small, e.g. $100 or $200. On average, you can make money. The first 6-7 times, I made an average of 20-30 percent returns. The logic is that first half, all the teams are fresh and strong. Plus the weaker side tends to play defensive first. But then of cos, no such thing as sure win. After I got greedy and started whacking $500 or $1K per match, bloody returns started dropping to negative, including once where damn farking sway, lost almost 80% of the matches.

So bro, no such thing as sure win one. If sure win, there won't be bookies in this world anymore.

dietcoke

Last time I had a strategy. Eat ball for first half only. But the trick is you must bet a lot of matches in order to average out. I tried it a couple of times. 80 - 100 matches from as many 'plates' as possible. Each bet just bet small, e.g. $100 or $200. On average, you can make money. The first 6-7 times, I made an average of 20-30 percent returns. The logic is that first half, all the teams are fresh and strong. Plus the weaker side tends to play defensive first. But then of cos, no such thing as sure win. After I got greedy and started whacking $500 or $1K per match, bloody returns started dropping to negative, including once where damn farking sway, lost almost 80% of the matches.

So bro, no such thing as sure win one. If sure win, there won't be bookies in this world anymore.

i have 1 friend who is using a similar strategy to yours. he would eat ball for 1st half around 20th min. eat those matches that the stronger team had scored. normally the odds would be either eat 1/4 or 1/2, but odds quite low.

If you really want to recover, this weekend EPL all matches buy TG over 2.5 FT using online betting account. They give better odds than Sgpools. This should be a high scoring weekend.

I already lost confidence after placing my highest record per bet 1.6k with sg pool. The auntie when collecting my hard cash of 32 pieces of $50 notes gave me the kind of look that I am confirm donating my $ to sg pool. I have nitemares of that auntie look :cool: I guess is time I stopped visiting sg pool.

ray_of_hope

I already lost confidence after placing my highest record per bet 1.6k with sg pool. The auntie when collecting my hard cash of 32 pieces of $50 notes gave me the kind of look that I am confirm donating my $ to sg pool. I have nitemares of that auntie look :cool: I guess is time I stopped visiting sg pool.

A lot of gamblers hate that kind of embarrassment. That is why they go for bookies. Or, better still, they gamble online.

You are right. To pte bookie 1.6k is nothing just a small fry to them. I ever placed 1k for with poolzconnect, I didn't like the kind of voice too with the cust svc , they make me embarrassed with placing 1k bet, something like thay knew I am losing and trying to chase my lost kind of tone, a bit like hit my confidence even before kickoff.

Next time you hear this type of tone or see this type of attitude, quickly bet opposite :biggrin: :p

But don't bet lah. Take care brother :smile: