• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just lost big $ in horse and ball

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax. I didn't say that they are clones of the same person. Only morons like singveld is so gullible and easily brainwashed by anonymous forummers that are obviously clone accounts and/or from the PAP IB. Even if singveld is not a clone then he is indeed gullible. :biggrin:

Ok, you should know singveld more than i do. :biggrin:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try roulette sector:
0, 3, 15, 19, 26, 32, 35

Sure win one!

This formulation proved superb for me. Made $8.7K just now @ MBS using the sector strategy. The numbers in the sector came up 3 consecutive times. I stopped and walked out after that. Great start to the weekend. Hope everyone will Huat as well.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This formulation proved superb for me. Made $8.7K just now @ MBS using the sector strategy. The numbers in the sector came up 3 consecutive times. I stopped and walked out after that. Great start to the weekend. Hope everyone will Huat as well.

Wow congrats $8.7k thats is hell lot of $ to me. What is your average bet amount to reach 8.7k ?
I just return from turf club too only made $150 fight till half dead . Still long way to recover my $2850 lost.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow congrats $8.7k thats is hell lot of $ to me. What is your average bet amount to reach 8.7k ?
I just return from turf club too only made $150 fight till half dead . Still long way to recover my $2850 lost.

For the 7 numbers it was $100 straight up. After scanning most of the tables, I settled on one where I saw the regular nature of the dealer's spin.

$3k is my bankroll, i.e., the limit. That allows me 4 spins on my sector strategy. If don't win I simply walk out. I stop altogether.
As I've won I won't return for some time yet. And 70% of today's profits I will re-allocate to my war chest for stock portfolio investment.

KaydenSmiko

For bros out there who bets soccer, contact me via email (kaydensmi(@)gmail.com) or pm me, you might be very glad you did. I can help you win back all your loss.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the 7 numbers it was $100 straight up. After scanning most of the tables, I settled on one where I saw the regular nature of the dealer's spin.

$3k is my bankroll, i.e., the limit. That allows me 4 spins on my sector strategy. If don't win I simply walk out. I stop altogether.
As I've won I won't return for some time yet. And 70% of today's profits I will re-allocate to my war chest for stock portfolio investment.

hmm, very True, there are Strategies and Tactics to winning.
Most Important is Holistic approach, i.e. Be Calm, Be Patient, Be Content.