• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Country garden @ Danga Bay is Launching Soon

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
anyone heard about this project?

I hear its a China company and its expected many buyers would be PRC.I have nothing against that but personally would prefer to buy froma Malaysian or Singaporean developer and have a better mix of owners. However, am not sure if my info is correct so please don't slam me.:wink:
Perhaps someone who knows more can confirm or kindly correct me.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I hear its a China company and its expected many buyers would be PRC.I have nothing against that but personally would prefer to buy froma Malaysian or Singaporean developer and have a better mix of owners. However, am not sure if my info is correct so please don't slam me.:wink:
Perhaps someone who knows more can confirm or kindly correct me.

They are going to have an amenity there which will shock and then draw folks in. ERA from SG is doing the marketing and they are skipping all the agencies in Malaysia or so i am told from very reliable sources. :wink:

Large one acre clubhouse with bowling alley, etc isn't one of them and no i am not buying or invested in any way.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are going to have an amenity there which will shock and then draw folks in. ERA from SG is doing the marketing and they are skipping all the agencies in Malaysia or so i am told from very reliable sources. :wink:

Large one acre clubhouse with bowling alley, etc isn't one of them and no i am not buying or invested in any way.

If I remember correctly, Country Garden has about 55 acres. Would be curious how much the co could surprise out of this space.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea of the prices? I drove past Danga Bay a few days back and saw the sign up for The Capri. It would be interesting to compare the differences in prices and also what they're offering. For me personally though, I'd be more comfortabel with Dijaya as they are a 'local' company. Its unlikely i will be buying though, not now anyway due to alternative plans.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I want to buy something to live with hard core mainland chinese, I might as well buy one in Chengdu, Shanghai, Xiamen, Beijin etc.. Not that I am against mainland chinese, but living in a condo with 80% mainland chinese is a different kind of feeling.. Heard 80% sold to mainland chinese already..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I want to buy something to live with hard core mainland chinese, I might as well buy one in Chengdu, Shanghai, Xiamen, Beijin etc.. Not that I am against mainland chinese, but living in a condo with 80% mainland chinese is a different kind of feeling.. Heard 80% sold to mainland chinese already..

U will have super rich neighbours.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
U will have super rich neighbours.

My such super rich old neighbour in Singapore always go toilet without closing door. I cant help not to see because their house is so near to mine. They squat on the bowl and smoke. And sometime they quarrel and shouted about money issues in the middle of the night.. and hang their colourful pieces everywhere...and they have many living in the same house like a hotel... sorry.. just joking.. not everyone are like that. I am just being unlucky.. and I have since shifted..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My such super rich old neighbour in Singapore always go toilet without closing door. I cant help not to see because their house is so near to mine. They squat on the bowl and smoke. And sometime they quarrel and shouted about money issues in the middle of the night.. and hang their colourful pieces everywhere...and they have many living in the same house like a hotel... sorry.. just joking.. not everyone are like that. I am just being unlucky.. and I have since shifted..

Think positively. You will have many sweet young Chinese girls as your neighbours.

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think positively. You will have many sweet young Chinese girls as your neighbours.

:rolleyes: So what I heard was correct. I don't think Singaporeans and Malaysians will take well to living in a condo where the majority are PRC. As for other expats like Japanese and Caucasians, they are likely to give it a miss . So rental may be difficult and also resale limited, moreover I have the same feeling. I wouldn't want to live there ! I hope JB isn't going to be over run by foreigners ( excluding Singaporeans who fit in easily) like here, then what are we running to? mainland Chinese are having problems investing in China so their hot money has to find alternative destinations. With our cooling measures, Malaysia may be an option.
An agent sent me an email saying there are still some One Danga units left. Is that also in Danga Bay? We have so many 'choices' that it gets hard to keep track!

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know.. those I written above are all sweet young things...

You mean you always saw those sweet young things used the toilet without closing the door...they squat, smoke and what...?

Man I really ...

Last edited:

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope it is not one where husbands go to and all their wives complain.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read from a news.....

A PRC company fly potential buyers by Jetload to Iskandar to purchase condos.

If that company is not owner of Country Garden, I wonder who else can it be?

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhuoyuan Iskandar is a real estate developer with land strategically located along Nusajaya. Zhuoyuan Iskandar Sdn Bhd operates as a JV Co between Zhuoda Group from China and IIB.

it could be them although I have read only about country garden golden bay project on sale now

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhuoyuan Iskandar is a real estate developer with land strategically located along Nusajaya. Zhuoyuan Iskandar Sdn Bhd operates as a JV Co between Zhuoda Group from China and IIB.

it could be them although I have read only about country garden golden bay project on sale now

No wonder there's a ICBC bank in Nusajaya, in Nusa Bestari. :biggrin: