• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Love Tonychat And His Veggies (To Be Incinerated)

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1st May - Be there with your family and friends

You all got protest. I just complain in cyberspace.

You get arrested or get marked your problem. I TONYCHAT very kiasi.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best place get baht in Bangkok

I change money with my ladyboy lover. After she finish getting screwed, I exchange S$100 for THB 10,000

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best place get baht in Bangkok

What's the damage like ? :p
Good ol' tonychat is a vegetarian who put greens in his mouth while inserting a Thai salami up his arse
:biggrin:

Damage for mine T0NYCHAT's ladyboy? $50 per hour. Unlimited times...

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Running at Marathon at age 100... Guess what he eats?

Do you think a meat eating low life can achieve such feat?

Only vegetables gives you this power... Vegetarian Power

945715_539360979450052_331143432_n.jpg

T0NYCHAT likes bayees.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The country is screwed, fucked, doubled fucked, double-fisted fucked over and aga

I think we are really screw...ed..

Look..i have chronic disease...hypertension and high cholesterol..so
i go to poly clinic to get my medication...to my horror..i am deducted $3 processing fee for using my medisave to pay for the treatment of $30 plus ..some 10 pct...

It is a small sum of $3 but it is unethical to levy such charges on commoners who after some decades of serving and working hard for the nation..( i served NS).

But on the same note, they remove the Estate duties on the quiet and unceremoniously, without any fanfare..to benefit the ultra rich..The two most conspiciously beneficiaries are property magnate, Ng teng fong and Mrs Lee..

No studies are made to see how much taxes are lost in this move to benefit the few. nor it is reported in the media..
Only 3 weeks ago, a senior writer mentioned about abolishment of this Estate Duty and to his surprise, the whole nation is mum about this...

so quietly and unceremoniously they also remove the $3 processing fee for medisave deduction.

From this we can see the rich has friends in high place have policies that are favourable to the few..

We, at the bottom 10 pecentile are made to carry the burden.

If you are a vegetarian, you will not have such problems in the first place.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Valet staff take $1m Ferrari for joyride at Sentosa

The valets confirm meat eaters as those who eat meat are pretty stupid.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: 93-year-old man raped 4 Thai girls!

I think you bunch of meat eaters forgot one thing or just being stupid.

It is true that vegans are powerful in their sex even at age 100. But a vegan also has compassion and kindness. He will not do such a thing to young girls.

Only meat eating losers behaves like animals because they eat animals.

I bet that this old shit eat veggie but still eat meat, that is why he is stupid and let stimulation and temptation overtake his weak brain.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Police officer diagnosed as suffering from frotteurism

This is the patient.<!-- GoSocial by huy 14-01-2012 --></DETAIL><DETAIL class=social-links sizset="86" sizcache09674900630947041="2">:biggrin:

<!--script type="text/javascript">stLight.options({publisher: "a87a3646-c609-4b3c-9b4e-64cc0f0a7bc9"}); </script-->
5 </DETAIL><ARTICLE id=storybody class=storybody sizset="87" sizcache09674900630947041="2"><DETAIL class=blurb></DETAIL><!--COMBO START--><NAV class=media-menu sizset="87" sizcache09674900630947041="2"></NAV><DETAIL aria-hidden=false aria-expanded=true id=tabs-2 class="ui-tabs-panel ui-widget-content ui-corner-bottom" role=tabpanel aria-labelledby=ui-id-2 jQuery172026103378605051036="82"><DETAIL class=pic-holder>
WB_02_05_2013_CJ_1_21325409_21325308_chuakc_x3bl.jpg

This guy confirm a meat eater.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SGP First Made in SGP SMartphone!! Wanna buy or not?

i am happy to announced another uncreative product from sinkieland... this is the best they can do ..due to the result of the sinkieland education.

Really uncreative product. T0NYCHAT can do better and invented new phones, TV and earn billions.......in my dream.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ntuc foodfare. Acceptable?

If they sells vegetarian food and do not employ singkies, then it is acceptable to T0NYCHAT.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am on my way home back to Penang to vote for BN

Hi singkies, I am now on my way home to Penang to vote for BN.

Contrary to what some of you twits think, I will not vote for Anwar, because he is a partner of DAP. You know DAP? It was the Malaysia branch of your singkie Government PAP. So a vote for DAP is as good as supporting PAP.

Also, the DAP Government had screwed up Penang over the last 5 years and they do not deserve to be voted in again. Sack DAP.

I am voting for BN and I am a loyal fan of dearest PM Najib. He is the best PM we ever have. UMNO is the most caring Government on this planet. A vote for BN is a vote for stability.

UMNO, MCA, MIC, Gerekan, PPP, PBB, SUPP, LDP, PBRS, UPKO, SPDP & PRS... BN all the way....

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SeriousLy; when was the Last time you visited a Dentist..

If you are a non meat eater, there is no need to go to a dentist.

I have never visited any dentist fore 30 years, after I became a vegan.

In fact, there is no need to brush my teeth. I am a vegan you know..