• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Vincent Wijeysingha withdrew from May Day Protest. Great move.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent Wijeysingha is the man who has great political astuteness than the current SDP secretary-general Chee Soon Juan.

Vincent Wijeysingha withdrew from Gilbert Goh's May Day protest because he knew the number of speakers with SDP ties involved in May Day protest has already turn May Day Protest into a mini SDP rally. Vincent's high profile presence will prove the critics right that May Day event is indeed a SDP led political protest.

Vincent wants the May Day protest to be a sign of opposition unity perhaps. The lack of indicator of a clear leadership in the May Day protest proved the event to be a collective efforts to send a strong signal to the incumbent PAP leadership that more could be done to improve citizen's lives and what Singaporeans are fussing about is not noise.

Why is a politician of Vincent's calibre still below the ranks of rash headed Chee Soon Juan is beyond me. To look beyond SDP, Vincent has the charisma to be the leader of Opposition coalition,if there is going to be one.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can he be a leader when he scored own goal twice by shooting his mouth off and needed to apologise twice for that?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can he be a leader when he scored own goal twice by shooting his mouth off and needed to apologise twice for that?

All human make mistakes and learn from them.

Just that he needs to make more mistakes than others. But he will learn. Eventually.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know if he is gay or not and I dont think it is anyone's business which side he plays on or with.

Please think what he can do for the cuntry, not which hole he likes.
Dont spew pappy style hatred.

First gay Minister of Singapore will meet the first Gay PM of Malaysia after 2016.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
First gay Minister of Singapore will meet the first Gay PM of Malaysia after 2016.

I don't think there's anything hateful about saying that a person is gay. But I take issue with you calling him the first gay minister of Singapore.

He will be the first gay minister of Singapore who is operating out of the closet. He is most probably not the first *cough*ahmadmattar *cough* gay minister of Singapore.

For that matter, I'm not even totally sure that Pinky (do you think that nickname means anything) is straight.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know if he is gay or not and I dont think it is anyone's business which side he plays on or with.

Please think what he can do for the cuntry, not which hole he likes.
Dont spew pappy style hatred.

You mean you do not know Vincent is a gay? He has been pretty open about this.

I do agree with you. Gay or not, should not affect him as a politician. His stumbling block is not is sexual inclination but someone who refuses to move aside even when his days are gone.

Last edited:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
VW may wish to enhance his prospects and consider joining NSP. SDP is a spent force.

sdp not spent. lots of untapped potential - the gays support it, the ang moh pai support it. the problem for them is that gays and ang moh pai does not make up the majority of voters.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you do not know Vincent is a gay? He has been pretty open about this.

I do agree with you. Gay or not, should not affect him as a politician. His stumbling block is not is sexual inclination but someone who refuses to move aside even when his days are gone.

true once csj is gone, his cock politics is gone. he court foreign press, ngo and government. he has bad image, ousted his mentor cst, went on hunger strike, shouted like mad dog, got himself sued and arrested meant he not cunning enough to suan and siam like other politicians.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP may not even have a chance to run in GE2016/17.

You think gahment will let them escape for inciting the SMRt strike meh? Game Over for SDP.

true once csj is gone, his cock politics is gone. he court foreign press, ngo and government. he has bad image, ousted his mentor cst, went on hunger strike, shouted like mad dog, got himself sued and arrested meant he not cunning enough to suan and siam like other politicians.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
VW may wish to enhance his prospects and consider joining NSP. SDP is a spent force.

Don't think so lah ... it is all about the political climate. One day who knows it will become 'fashionable' to vote for a party like SDP. By then maybe voters will avoid PAP like the plague!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not agree with you on this.

To me, SDP is not a spent force but now a force at total disarray. If SDP can reorganised itself to reach out more to the people, then it has a fighting chance. Or else, it will just slowly decay until some savior come to pull it out of the water again.

Will VW be that savior?

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
When next ejection comes, there will be plenty of new VWs. Michelles, Nicoles and Ang Yong Guans and TJSs. The legacy of SDP perhaps will be one of providing the intellectual ballast for political & policy changes but never really ascending the thrown to claim glory.