• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5's anti scroobal rants

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

What jw5 has done is to assemble some spurious correlations and use them mischievously to claim that I (and Hawkeye) let scroobal use our accounts for forum posting.

Let me state that no such thing has happened, at least as far as I am concerned. I have never allowed anyone to use my account. I also do not contact scroobal on a private basis, nor do we know each others identities.

This will be my last posting on this topic. I have no wish to engage jw5 on such an irrelevant set of false accusation. Even if he continue this, I will not be responding to him.

yawnnnnn!!!! who gives a fucking shit what you think and wanna do in your fucking future..!!!!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Leongsam = Tonychat coming in here to create traffic and increase value. Boss sma

That is the problem with internet anonymity, but it is also quite fun if you join the dots and find out what scroobal is up to.
Well done! jw5.

You mean the pixelated cyberworld dots? No thanks, i prefer real things.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yawnnnnn!!!! who gives a fucking shit what you think and wanna do in your fucking future..!!!!

Much more enjoyable to engage in constructive discussion than to talk about cloning, team-nicks, impersonations, sharing of accounts, manipulative bullies and bastards, etc. If someone is being a royal prick, just ignore him. Like how I normally ignore you when you go on that anti-Sinkee craze.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Much more enjoyable to engage in constructive discussion than to talk about cloning, team-nicks, impersonations, sharing of accounts, manipulative bullies and bastards, etc. If someone is being a royal prick, just ignore him. Like how I normally ignore you when you go on that anti-Sinkee craze.

i said before, nobody gives a shit what you care or do here. you are just trying very hard to gain some recognition here but failed miserably.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What jw5 has done is to assemble some spurious correlations and use them mischievously to claim that I (and Hawkeye) let scroobal use our accounts for forum posting.

Let me state that no such thing has happened, at least as far as I am concerned. I have never allowed anyone to use my account. I also do not contact scroobal on a private basis, nor do we know each others identities.

This will be my last posting on this topic. I have no wish to engage jw5 on such an irrelevant set of false accusation. Even if he continue this, I will not be responding to him.

But why is jw5 doing this?

I myself is wondering why scroobal is not doing more to help Singaporeans since he know so much?

I have relatives who suck on PAP like leeches. At least they do not hide this from me. That is also why I left Singapore. The more you know exactly what is happening there, the more scary the place.

Last edited: