• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore FHM Model Jenell Ong Having Some Naughty Fun With Another Girl Leaked Nude

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore FHM Model Jenell Ong Having Some Nuaghty Fun With Another Girl Leaked Nude Photos www..jpg

http://GutterUncensoredDOTcom <------ change the DOT

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singapore FHM Model Jenell Ong Having Some Naughty Fun With Another Girl Leaked N

They are ugly and flat chested..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore FHM Model Jenell Ong Having Some Naughty Fun With Another Girl Leaked N

This is good stuff. Best local stuff since Zanetta Joan Sit.

The poor girl is probably dying of embarrassment right now. I wonder what her boyfriend thinks?

Last edited:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The poor girl is probably dying of embarrassment right now. I wonder what her boyfriend thinks?

If I am boyfriend I'd be wondering when I could join them for this fun, my dream you see.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sinkies, how come your taste is so low one?

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies, how come your taste is so low one?

Sinkie low taste but at least they are looking and banging pussy......
As compare, you are banging lady boy... You had weird taste.....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sinkie low taste but at least they are looking and banging pussy......
As compare, you are banging lady boy... You had weird taste.....

the problem is it is you guys who say i bang ladyboys, i dunno why you people come up with such terms and logic.

Only people without intelligence and too stupid to rebuke will resort to low life smearing. If you are stupid and without much intellgence, it is better off you kill yourself to make this world a better place.

The world will be so much efficient and progress better without stupid people.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is the one taking the pictures?? :eek::eek::eek:

Heard that there is a chio FHM model selling herself on SBF. Is she the one?

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Heard that there is a chio FHM model selling herself on SBF. Is she the one?

People looking for a good bonk you say people selling. Men looking for sex is ok, women looking for sex is prostitutes, how can la alamak?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One look at the name 'Jenelle' is enough and irrefutable proof to indicate that she's a chow ah lian.
You don't even need to know who she is, what she does or how she looks. Trust me on that.

No self-respecting girl from better families would take that absurd name.

I'm sure you can think of other examples of these 'uniquely lian' names. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bet it's the guy who gave her (and her lesbo act friend) the modelling gig.

It happens all the time in showbiz and various related industries.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

These seem posed pictures and I won't be surprised if the intention was publicity of some sort.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the problem is it is you guys who say i bang ladyboys, i dunno why you people come up with such terms and logic.

Oh, we are mistaken, our sincerely apologies.

Not you bang ladyboy, is you get banged by ladyboys!!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are ugly and flat chested..

They must be vegetarians, no meat to develop the mammary glands...oops! I forgot Bovines are vegetarians too...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You overestimate the sense of shame in sluts. She's not a victim so don't call her 'poor girl'.

Any embarrassment or tears will be due to getting caught and being exposed to public scrutiny, rather than actual remorse for the deed itself.

Refer to Gillian Chung's reaction after the Edison Chen scandal broke.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Trust me..women who are fLat chested usuaLLy comes aLong with a piece of fLat chebai..:cool: