• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One FCB will be eliminated soon (Guess which one)

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

54Zf0oX.jpg

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget about it! Just spoken to The Special One, he ha given me the green light. JUST HOOT REAL MADRID ALL THE WAY! :p

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FCB humiliated. its light off at Nou Camp.:biggrin:
adiós:biggrin:

after robben goal, Tito threw in the white towel.

Last edited:

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal
FCB humiliated. its light off at Nou Camp.:biggrin:
adiós:biggrin:

after robben goal, Tito threw in the white towel.

Look at the aggregate.. 7-0 What a joke for "The best team in the planet" and "Europe's Best" :biggrin:

Overly dependent on Messi who was benched throughout the game.

WzVJsQn.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clueless Tito.

first leg, watch his team kana torn apart, suddenly woke up and made a late sub for fuck.:biggrin:
second leg, lagi funny, bring on Sanchez, Thiago for Iniesta and Xavi. if Iniesta and xavi not performing, i cant see sanchez and tiago does.

the most funny part is pique sealed the game for Bayern.:biggrin: