• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News! Barcelona Thrashed & Humiliated

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

oxfjRXd.jpg

heOzk4v.jpg

60tFAbq.png

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On last night's performance, Barca are a one man team and if that one man doesn't perform, the team look very mediocre.

The end of Tiki-taka?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think some of the key backroom staff will join Pep at Bayern. It rattled the club somewhat and with Villanova's condition, it has soured the mood at Nou Camp.

Barca's weakness is their two central defenders-no speed and height. Can't believe they played Mascherano in that position in one of the games I watched recently. They have their work cut out for them in the summer-replacement for Valdez and possibly one or two tall central defenders. Will be good if they have a tall striker. More options upfront and defence.

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xz9f1j" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

Bayern Munich 4 : 0 Barcelona

<iframe src="http://rutube.ru/video/embed/6311639" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="405" width="720"></iframe>

Bayern Munich 4 : 0 Barcelona

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barca's two weakest links are goalkeeper Valdes and central defender Pique. Puyol is also old and slow. This has been obvious since long ago. I'm amazed that nobody replaced them.