• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is the best credit card to apply for if you have good credit?

Allota

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which credit card do you think it's best for those with good credit? Citibank, DBS, POSB or UOB?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credit cards are like quicksand, the more you struggle to pay your debt ( usually by borrowing from other cards) the more you start to sink. I cancel all my cards more then 10 years ago.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any which offers you free annual fees, plenty of reciprocal club member privileges, free golfing at your fav courses. But must have S$120,000 annual income min. Loo woo boh?

One in mind is the Black CIMB card. Free golfing at Keppel Club and other Malaysian links.

Singapore
1. Keppel Club
2. Orchid Country Club
3. Raffles Country Club
4.. Sembawang Country Club
5. Warren Golf & Country Club
Indonesia
1. Bandung Giri Gahana Golf & Resort
2. Bintan Lagoon Resort
3. Cengkareng Golf Club
4. Imperial Klub Golf
5. Jagorawi Golf & Country Club
6. Klub Golf Bogor Raya
7. Nirwana Bali Golf Club
8. Rancamaya Golf & Country Club
Malaysia
1. Bukit Jawi Golf Resort
2. Bukit Kemuning Golf & Country Resort
3. Cinta Sayang Golf & Country Resort
4. Eastwood Valley Golf & Country Club
5. Glenmarie Golf & Country Club
6. Kelab Rahman Putra Malaysia
7. Nilai Springs Golf & Country Club
8. Palm Garden Golf Club
9. Palm Resort Golf & Country Club
10. Penang Golf Resort
11. The Legends Golf & Country Resort
12. Tiara Melaka Golf & Country Club
13. Tropicana Golf & Country Resort

Last edited:

sunlee2002

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends on your income and also why you wanna get the card, eg. Is it for rebates, discounts, pay bills etc. for me, I've only got the everyday credit card and I think that's enough for me personally cos it fits my my needs currently. I think its more for youths/people in their 20s, so if you're in this group, maybe you can check it out also..

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what you want to get out of the credit card.

For impressing & bedding women, the American Express Centurion Card (aka Amex Black Charge Card) is the one to get as it is by invitation only and the annual fee is $5K. It has no preset spending limit. Plus, you'll need to be an existing Amex Platinum charge cardmember spending hundreds of thousands of dollars every year and paying the bill on-time and in full every month before you can be upgraded to Amex Centurion Card.

Last edited:

PeterSmith

Well, I think many big banks and financial organizations provides their own credit cards. I have Hello Kitty Credit Card since last 1 year and I get good cashback on purchase and some points on using credit card. I would suggest to use this credit card. Ask your nearest center who provides such credit cards. Before applying for a credit cards read all the terms and conditions carefully. Their cash back offers and other benefits as well.