• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who are the good, the bad, the ugly and the super fuck here?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
calm down, friend. treat this as a fun thread and don't fall into their anger trap. sadhu...sadhu.. take care :smile:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEE BYE. ZAP ME 7 TIMES WITHIN 4 MINS. LIMPEH STILL GOT A FEW THOUSAND POINTS TO ZAP LEH. COME ZAP SOME MORE LEH.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can see for yourself the superfuck here - creating aspersion and causing disharmony. then again, why bother about points?

are u smarter with more points?

these are the lame gimmicks that make this kopitiam very childish and immature. on the other hand, it also shows how resentful and immature many of the guys here can behave.

tsk...tsk! kek sim!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The $10 xo carrot cake was by chan chun sing aka Kee chiu

initially i thought baey yam keng was somebody respectable and sincere until he took side with the hopeless chinaboy to humiliate sgporeans. my respect for him was discounted.

then the way he moustache himself and thought that was cool, respect went down to negative.

then his how-lian about his $10 chai tow kuey beri good and worth it from Bitch Garden, i totally disrespect him.

baey is the classic example from good to bad to ugly and finally the superfuck.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i shall treasure the good in my heart...

here are the bad ones....some really bad, ugly and nasty.....

1.MOO the Cow - big time bully, confused kid pretending to be Confucius.only bullies the weak ones.no substance.no balls.

2. CHON the Stewpidity Pig - another vulgar hooligan and thug here. samseng ong with vulgarities and profanities.again no balls.

3. Whikiphil the Paedophil,the Incestous - shamelessly vulgar and filthy.bad and nasty...no balls and no brains.

4.IHP the AngChai Mata with bold red profanity - bloody bold and shameless. but actually harmless fcuker. Can be good type.

5.Narong the Redeemed One - used to be bad and nasty, but have been converted. Now nice, friendly and cool fella.

6.Crane - the number one vulgar new kid on the block clone of one of the bad godfathers. Inflicted with kopisaism.Shithead.

There are others like Alien Chen who appeared to fcuk people...all clones of the nasty ones.....they are thugs and hooligans. But there are saints too in this forum who are kind to me. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. They keep the sanity of this forum.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i shall treasure the good in my heart...

here are the bad ones....some really bad, ugly and nasty.....

1.MOO the Cow - big time bully, confused kid pretending to be Confucius.only bullies the weak ones.no substance.no balls.

2. CHON the Stewpidity Pig - another vulgar hooligan and thug here. samseng ong with vulgarities and profanities.again no balls.

3. Whikiphil the Paedophil,the Incestous - shamelessly vulgar and filthy.bad and nasty...no balls and no brains.

4.IHP the AngChai Mata with bold red profanity - bloody bold and shameless. but actually harmless fcuker. Can be good type.

5.Narong the Redeemed One - used to be bad and nasty, but have been converted. Now nice, friendly and cool fella.

6.Crane - the number one vulgar new kid on the block clone of one of the bad godfathers. Inflicted with kopisaism.Shithead.

There are others like Alien Chen who appeared to fcuk people...all clones of the nasty ones.....they are thugs and hooligans. But there are saints too in this forum who are kind to me. I thank them from the bottom of my heart. They keep the sanity of this forum.
fuck your mother pua chee bye. today limpeh tired. 2molo u will see.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEE BYE. ZAP ME 7 TIMES WITHIN 4 MINS. LIMPEH STILL GOT A FEW THOUSAND POINTS TO ZAP LEH. COME ZAP SOME MORE LEH.

serve you right for being mr nasty
mr dusgusting and mr big time bully
you deserve fully all the zaps and more
you and your big filthy vulval anal mouth
hahhaaaaa...big time cyberbully hiding behind a sarong
hahhaaa!!! good for you CHON THE STEWPIDITY DOO.....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bob sim, chee bye kia. u think only u have 7 infp accounts?

hahah you limpy prick
bully like you should be incinerated long time ago
only bully the weak and the small ones here
big time coward
big vulval anal mouth
spouting from behind a soiled panty
hahhaaaa...big time bully and big time coward....sawadee kah!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck your mother pua chee bye. today limpeh tired. 2molo u will see.

can only use your filthy vulval anal mouth hole in one
no brains and no substance
all shit and cowsai filled your stupidity skull
big time bully
bob sim will whack you until you crawl on your knees
begging for mercy
emerging from your soiled panty hideout
hahhaaaaa...tomorrow no come liao...sawadee kah..kapun krap!!!

DogVader69DorkVader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who else but kopisai and his clones?

And "friendly" dubious clones accounts with online persona eg.. jw5, Cruxx etc.. including THE_CHANSTER. But don't go and disturb that football punter ok?
THE_CHANSTER's is not a trouble maker and his nick suits his online persona very well, take chances on risky bets. :biggrin:

Only i am able see through it. What jw5 does "behind the scenes" is amazing, his online activities in this forum. HUSH HUSH Even Leongsam won't tell u :biggrin:

Adittional Tips : When ANONYMOUS forummers tell u that other ANONYMOUS forummers are genuine, DON'T BELIEVE THEM. Take the opposite. :biggrin:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leongsam could probably be the multi schzoidic nutz here to churn out clones to boost viewership.

viewership is at pathetic below 200 usually.

DogVader69DorkVader

Alfrescian
Loyal

See? I was right. Kopisai is the biggest bully of this forum. :biggrin: Zapped me -148 Is that all u can do? Weak sia... Pathetic.
:biggrin:

8DccTWT.jpg

Last edited: