• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who are the good, the bad, the ugly and the super fuck here?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal the the super fuck.

gohmengseng (and I) are the good

i leave u to name the rest. :p

samleong is the bad and the super ugly.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who are unpopular here maybe the nicest people. they are acting their pseudo subconcious harmlessly in the cyberworld like this kopitiam.

DISCLAIMER:

what u read, hear, share here is utterly hearsay. do use your common sense and unprejudiced disgression. do not create sorry form from unsorry emptiness to feed your anger.

sadhu...sadhu...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those who are unpopular here maybe the nicest people. they are acting their pseudo subconcious harmlessly in the cyberworld like this kopitiam.

DISCLAIMER:

what u read, hear, share here is utterly hearsay. do use your common sense and unprejudiced disgression. do not create sorry form from unsorry emptiness to feed your anger.

sadhu...sadhu...

Your quotation? emptiness is form, form is emptiness...this answer your question? are you vegetarian too or VEGAN, to be exact?:biggrin: Have you not heard too that, empty vessel make the most noise, so emptiness is form, form is empty.. hah hah hah

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your quotation? emptiness is form, form is emptiness...this answer your question? are you vegetarian too or VEGAN, to be exact?:biggrin:

no. i eat anything that crawls, swims, flies....no legs to many legs. my favorite is deep fried tarantula, scorpions and all the creepy crawlies. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's your opinion of people who post this then?

256z2oh.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your opinion of people who post this then?

256z2oh.jpg

if u believe what my pet snake defames, good for u. continue to do so! my li'l brother leetahsar is as harmless as a hush puppy. :wink:

i believe many who had met him in person would attest to that except my pet snake who was sadly being corrupted and grossly exploited by that desperate housewife who has now infiltrated into sdp.

woe and misfortune shall befall on sdp. just wait and see the finale :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when your enemies post nonsense about u which are untruth, take it with a pinch of salt minus the msg :smile:

the truth shall surface and the karma that follows shall be the judge for everyone to see.

what do u think about the consequence to those who have defame a good person? they are living in fear. their lives are messed up. their husband or wife found out their nonsense and probably divorce her/him. he/she causes the split of their families, separate their children in custody and cause much pains to everyone around them.

yet they would never admit their fault lies with them. the fault is always the cause from others. it's always other people and not themselves. their anger pents up. their vengefulness heightens......in the end, they harm no one but themselves.

my li'l brother hush puppy leetahsar is a pure victim of such cowards and losers. it's very easy to tell.

do u see pictures of my pet snake very often or that of the abc desperate housewife? no. of course , not! they are lurking in the dark. if they were the truth, why the need to lurk in the dark and be afraid of the light?

so, wise up. use your brain and not your blain to discern the good, the bad, the ugly and the spuer fuck. there are bitches and shall always remain as bitches to wreck families, harm unborn child, create more miseries and then pesent themselves as some kind of postergirl .
you believe that? good for you! continue to do so!! if not it won't be very difficult to differentiate an idiotic imbecile from the wise. :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal the the super fuck.

gohmengseng (and I) are the good

i leave u to name the rest. :p

samleong is the bad and the super ugly.

I will buy this Two Gentelman whores, a couple of beers and put their pic at my Altar. I worship this big cock big brains people

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u believe what my pet snake defames, good for u. continue to do so! my li'l brother leetahsar is as harmless as a hush puppy. :wink:

i believe many who had met him in person would attest to that except my pet snake who was sadly being corrupted and grossly exploited by that desperate housewife who has now infiltrated into sdp.

woe and misfortune shall befall on sdp. just wait and see the finale :smile:
why u so happy that woe and misfortune shall befall sdp har?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u so happy that woe and misfortune shall befall sdp har?

sdp with chee is set to scheme to destroy singapore. go check the record how chee slimed sgp where he was abroad. isn't that enough to prove his ulterior insincere motive?

sdp with chee in charge shall fall into the big longkang. how many innocent imbeciles were dragged by chee to suffer with him? have they awaken?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to meet him in person when he is always under the bed :biggrin::biggrin::o

LOL! why would sicko go all the way to stalk my li'l brother? ask yourself that? i was told he not only stalk lts, he also stalk an ozzie lady too becos of unrequitted love.

won't be surprised that all these nutz are lurking inside here.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
initially i thought baey yam keng was somebody respectable and sincere until he took side with the hopeless chinaboy to humiliate sgporeans. my respect for him was discounted.

then the way he moustache himself and thought that was cool, respect went down to negative.

then his how-lian about his $10 chai tow kuey beri good and worth it from Bitch Garden, i totally disrespect him.

baey is the classic example from good to bad to ugly and finally the superfuck.