• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking beyond the persecution of Tey Tsun Hang

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ watchman8,

We did not say it's common or a norm for students to sleep with lecturers but it has been done by many. Perhaps you were a lone ranger in uni with your head stuck in the books and you didn't socialize with anyone to get any news. Who is to decide societial norm and decency? You? And based on what?

I find the comparison of patients sleep with doctors and students sleeping with teachers disturbing. Besides your generalization of conflict of interests and abuse of power, you miss out many crucial factors eg. Mental capacity to make sound decisions and calculated gains/ losses. You have simply deduced through your 'societal norm' that all students are passive objects who lack the mental capacity to strike deals which are not within your definition of 'decency'.

Lastly, I cannot understand why you are so offended to call 2 forumers Tey just because we do not agree with you.
Ah, I see. So uni days canteen gossips are all true? Someone said it, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you are right. Perhaps. However, does it negate the criminal act by Tey ?

It has to be proved by the prosecution BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT in a fair and open trial where due process is followed without the use of forced statements from anybody. Even the prosecution's star witness said that her statement was forced out of her. Besides it is not a crime to have sex with a student who is not a minor. Nice Jedi mind trick. If I were not a novice Jedi, I wouldn't have spotted it. Also, during the trial, the Media cannot be used as a weapon to prejudice a fair trial. Even a child in a truly First World country can understand this. Sinkies also know that the Media is part of the State Mafia, they are not daft, just ball-less.

Sammyboy's next security question - Q: What animal is most frequently associated with Sinkie Courts? A: KANGAROO

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if a thief claims in court that he did not steal, that is good enough to declare him innocent? No need to consider other evidence?

Hahaha. PAP IB use crap logic to fool what he believes to be daft Sinkies.

Using your analogy, in this case, the owner (Darrine) has already said LOUD AND CLEAR - it is not sex for grades. She willingly did it for free. Who are you or me to question her. Trust me, if you are self-confident and can talk well without sounding arrogant, many females will offer free things to you without expecting anything in return. Even a Sinkie will know that.

So, if the owner (of her virginity) already said there was no theft, is the State going to "die die" insist that there is theft? Why? Smell a rat? 'Cos of something else that the accused did and it is not convenient to say openly? See how Chris Lingle's case is very similar to this.

A full time student from a middle class family gave several gifts worth over a thousand bucks to her lecturer, while the lecturer gave nothing back in return. In addition to having sex with the lecturer in his office when she is taking a module taught by the said lecturer. Smell a rat, no?

Over a thousand bucks seems a lot to those who live in HDB flat, but these days kids get a lot of pocket money. From the CNA reports, it seems this "middle class" girl lives in private property. Didn't "Fukyuman" just said that female law students are always dressed several classes above the norm? Even in my time that was so. Even tho' I lived in a HDB flat before graduation and my pocket money was peanuts, I still managed to have more than $8,000 in savings. If I wanted to buy gifts of $1,000 for that blonde Ivy League sweet young American professor on exchange just to bed her for one night I too can afford it and I will doing it out of teenage infatuation and NOT sex for grades. This American professor does great egg nogs.

A Prof whose salary is $20,000 per month will risk his salary for "bribes" that amount to only about 5% of his monthly salary? Of course not. Just from the Prof's anti-govt articles alone, you will know that this Prof is very bright. Shit Times must really think that Sinkies are daft to believe such a blatant lie. The rat I smell is the Chris Lingle rat - use of state prosecution to silence a critic.

Sammyboy's next security question - Q: What animal is most frequently associated with Sinkie Courts? A: KANGAROO

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tey case is so clear cut. Both admitted having sex. Both also admitted the expensive gifts. Note the girl is not from a super rich family and the gifts are all from her to tey, and none from tey. Corruption is corruption. Don't try to mix it up. Tey deserves it.

It is not corruption for two adults to copulate. Tey had spent big bucks on airfares to visit her (isn't that a gift?).
Moreover, the girl also testified that it was the CPIB interrogator that compel her to point the finger at Tey.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. PAP IB use crap logic to fool what he believes to be daft Sinkies.

Using your analogy, in this case, the owner (Darrine) has already said LOUD AND CLEAR - it is not sex for grades. She willingly did it for free. Who are you or me to question her. Trust me, if you are self-confident and can talk well without sounding arrogant, many females will offer free things to you without expecting anything in return. Even a Sinkie will know that.

So, if the owner (of her virginity) already said there was no theft, is the State going to "die die" insist that there is theft? Why? Smell a rat? 'Cos of something else that the accused did and it is not convenient to say openly? See how Chris Lingle's case is very similar to this.

Over a thousand bucks seems a lot to those who live in HDB flat, but these days kids get a lot of pocket money. From the CNA reports, it seems this "middle class" girl lives in private property. Didn't "Fukyuman" just said that female law students are always dressed several classes above the norm? Even in my time that was so. Even tho' I lived in a HDB flat before graduation and my pocket money was peanuts, I still managed to have more than $8,000 in savings. If I wanted to buy gifts of $1,000 for that blonde Ivy League sweet young American professor on exchange just to bed her for one night I too can afford it and I will doing it out of teenage infatuation and NOT sex for grades. This American professor does great egg nogs.

A Prof whose salary is $20,000 per month will risk his salary for "bribes" that amount to only about 5% of his monthly salary? Of course not. Just from the Prof's anti-govt articles alone, you will know that this Prof is very bright. Shit Times must really think that Sinkies are daft to believe such a blatant lie. The rat I smell is the Chris Lingle rat - use of state prosecution to silence a critic.

Just check her past spending track record and one can easily tell if she has been giving thousand dollars gifts to any other friends. Obviously she has not as this has not been her line of defense.

Yeah, girls just go around asking any men to screw them. It's so common that the uni should just ask the female students to queue up outside lecturers offices to see if they want to screw the girls. :rolleyes:

A cheapskate is a cheapskate. A thousand bucks of gifts plus free fucks can get a cheapskate to do things. Tey is a former judge, he should know the standard required on public servants in terms of accepting gifts, especially when he is grading the girl. Minimum is to declare the gifts to NUS. Mind you these are not the usual girly cards and toy bears.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repost from another thread. For those who might miss it otherwise.

Quite frankly, I don’t care what kind of person this Ah Tey is. What I see so far is not good, but that is not the point. The point is: did this bugger commit the crime for which he is accused. That is all that the Court should be concerned about. That too is all Non-Kaypoh Sinkies should be concerned about. The rest frankly is none of anybody’s business, including me. Too much Kay-pohness is bad – look what happened to Princess Diana. She too was “guilty” of adultery.

Why is the media being used in this manner to make it impossible for particular accused persons (Lecher Tey, Cecilia Sue, Ng Boon Gay, Peter Lim, City Harvest people, all those “tainted” by association with them, etc) to carry on a normal life whatever the outcome of the trials? Watch this video and come to your own conclusion.

My conclusion? In those instances mentioned in the video, trial by media occurred because the newspapers there were after profits. For Sinkieland, it is because the Master is not happy with something else not mentioned in the trial. We all know who ST, AsiaOne, CNA, Mediacorp, etc is controlled by. As for the social media, it doesn’t cost much to hire IBs and extrapolate ST tactics into this “Brave New World”.

@ 1:34 "Media focus becomes less about the crime and more about the person's character". PAP IBs - Gotcha!

[video=youtube;m3V__g3NQ_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3V__g3NQ_Q[/video]

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I take the opposite view to those who contend that Tey is being hard done by. The moment that he was under investigation for the allegation of committing an offence with a student he should have been suspended from the university. Instead, the university took a fairly proportionate response; some would say it was well behind the curve by suspending him only months later.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I take the opposite view to those who contend that Tey is being hard done by. The moment that he was under investigation for the allegation of committing an offence with a student he should have been suspended from the university. Instead, the university took a fairly proportionate response; some would say it was well behind the curve by suspending him only months later.

The university referred the case to CPIB. What was the rationale? When questioned in court, the NUS adminstrator could not give a proper answer.
NUS or someone in the establishment was out to get him ...that's why they opted to charge him instead of taking administrative action.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not corruption for two adults to copulate. Tey had spent big bucks on airfares to visit her (isn't that a gift?).
Moreover, the girl also testified that it was the CPIB interrogator that compel her to point the finger at Tey.
Almost every criminal will say the police forced them to sign the confession. The judge will assess the other evidence to see if they collaborate.

A reasonable person will find it strange that a normal student will go to extend of giving expensive gifts without reciprocation, especially to a lecturer who is grading her. And she is not a super rich girl who goes around throwing expensive gifts to her friends. How to explain?

Also how to explain that tey does not give her any expensive gifts in return? And why does tey not refuse the gifts or pay her back?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just check her past spending track record and one can easily tell if she has been giving thousand dollars gifts to any other friends. Obviously she has not as this has not been her line of defense.

Ooi, PAP IB, don't change topic lah. Why should she give gifts to other friends? If Watchman8 target a person he likes, of course he only makes gifts to her lah. What crap logic you using. You think Sinkies are daft ah? Sinkies are not dumb. They know what is happening. They're just ball-less. Protests would oredi have taken place if this kind of trick is tried in other places.

What do you mean her "line of defense"? She is not the accused. She is simply an unwilling prosecution witness. Unwilling 'cos she oredi said it was NOT a bribe. Prosecution "die die" must insist that it was a bribe. KANGAROO is the word.

Yeah, girls just go around asking any men to screw them. It's so common that the uni should just ask the female students to queue up outside lecturers offices to see if they want to screw the girls. :rolleyes:

Ooi. You neber go Uni before lah. Must be. Lecturers only spend about 15 hours or so doing classroom tasks. The rest is research, curriculum management, etc. You can't stop males or females going to your room to "ask questions". If you do and they or their parents complain to the dean that you are not helping them then you are also in trouble.

A cheapskate is a cheapskate. A thousand bucks of gifts plus free fucks can get a cheapskate to do things. Tey is a former judge, he should know the standard required on public servants in terms of accepting gifts, especially when he is grading the girl. Minimum is to declare the gifts to NUS. Mind you these are not the usual girly cards and toy bears.

Ooi. You got work in MNC before or not. HR tell you to go look at the staff policies yourself, no time to explain, but bloody hell the staff manual is thicker than a bible and if they make a change by say reducing gift exemption from $1,200 to $100, they will not tell you, they think you're so free, everyday do nothing but read the staff manual. NUS rules has NOTHING to do with this case. It is a separate matter between employer and employee.

This is a criminal matter between State and ordinary man. That PAP IB brings NUS staff policy up means they have ran out of arguments.

I can understand why the average Sinkie is jealous. 'Cos their Govt anyhow bring in FTs, housing prices, transport woes, blah, blah, blah. PAP has always played on Sinkies' base instincts to stay in power and manipulate public opinion. For someone who has neber had a free fuck before, it must be quite painful to see others have. It's true, if you study hard and become a high level PMET, girls will seduce you rather than the other way round and your work is not too hard 'cos you are smart. So you end up with "Money for nothing and your chicks for free". This makes the ordinary man jealous, but the criminal process should not be ABUSED to silence critics of the State. If you are not a PAP IB, then please vote wisely come 2016 and if you are, I feel so sorry for you in your wretched existence.

Enjoy the video and if you had not studied hard as a kid, it's never too late to start. Sinkie Govt always say "Life long Learning" mah. If not, when 6.9 million becomes a reality, low level PMETs will find themselves in DIRE STRAITS. Cheers.

[video=youtube;wTP2RUD_cL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTP2RUD_cL0[/video]

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost every criminal will say the police forced them to sign the confession. The judge will assess the other evidence to see if they collaborate.

By the same token, almost every police officer will say that the confession was voluntary. Otherwise, his job is not secure mah.

The KANGAROO process will proceed its course including the admission of forced confessions and statements which would 101% be thrown out in truly First World countries. The outcome is not going to be decided by fair process. We all know that. We have more than enuff examples of these in Sinkieland: Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, Chris Lingle to name a few. The judge will remember what happened to Michael Khoo (transferred for being fair to JBJ).

What Sinkies need to know is that PAPzis are playing with their livelihoods in order to FIX a critic. Rule of Law is one of the very few advantages we have over our neighbouring countries. PAPzis are willing to kangaroo-ise Sinkie courts to keep themselves in power, just as they are willing to import FTs to dilute your votes to stay in power and to hell with your livelihoods.

Sammyboy's next security question - Q: What is the animal most frequently associated with Sinkie Courts? A: KANGAROO

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is a huge disappointment even in the paid IBs they hire. Can't argue convincingly and have to resort to distortion, distraction, name calling, etc. If I were the one who hire these fools, I'll sack them to hire better ones. Not only are they a waste of resources their arguments make PAP seems less credible.

Now why isn't Michael Palmer and his mango gal tried?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, I see. So uni days canteen gossips are all true? Someone said it, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Some Sinkies are Frogs in the Well, but many aren't. Many years ago, the Govt commissioned a report by Pricewaterhouse which concluded that Sinkies are mostly conservative and did not engage in pre-marital sex. That report was ridiculed from left, right and centre and provided conversation material for weeks if not months, all saying that it is BULLSHIT. Just look around you and you will know.

For those who had actually gone to Unis, they know it to be true. Had you gone to Uni before? Which Uni? Which faculty?

Singaporeans mostly speak English. They are the most Westernised people in Asia. What is discussed in this video DOES actually happen in this Sink Hole.

[video=youtube;qHYQty77RK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHYQty77RK0[/video]

Sammyboy's next security question - Q: What is the animal most frequently associated with Sinkie Courts? A: Kangaroo

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

This discussion is not about the Uni. The accused is not being tried by the Uni. He is being tried by a Court of Law.

Besides, the Uni is controlled by the State. Just look at what happened to Tah Wah Piow.

So, Uni pretends to be "kind" by not suspending him while the trial is going on and then the State through its other organs the Courts and the Media fix this bugger real good by denying him a fair trial and smearing his reputation and those of innocent people associated with him and that is fine with you?

Besides, the Uni is not being kind. There is such a thing known as the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. So until an accused is found guilty by a Court of Law and has exhausted all avenues of appeal, the Uni cannot suspend him. It is not being "kind". The Uni is just following the rules, otherwise the ABUSE will be even more GLARING.

Sammyboy's next security question - Q: What is the animal most frequently associated with Sinkie Courts? A: KANGAROO

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wong.

The reason that Professor Teh is a goner and that NBG goose was saved is as clear as day and much of it was due to NBG hiring the best legal help possible and trusting in that legal help. But in legal detail, the cases between NBG and PT bought the following similarities, the presumption of guilt on the part of the PCA, the sex for favours / benefits, and a similar defence for both parties

Presumption of Guilt.

Forces both parties to take the stand, also makes it easier for prosecution to proceed with the charge despite lack of hard evidence. a weak prima facie case would suffice.

Sex for Favors.

NBG and PL focused in depth on the alleged transaction aka sex for contracts. The key difference between the two is that whilst in sex for contracts, the chain of approval for NBG and PL was filled with committees and cut offs and bureaucracy , the chain of approval in "sex for grades was" direct. It also means that PT has a harder time proving that the grades were deserved.

Defence.

The defence are similar in all cases namely because its the only plausible route. Sex because of a love affair, sex because of a friendship, anything but sex resulting because of a corrupt desire to secure a benefit. NBG proved a love affair with the intimate SMSes, Pl has a defacto case of some form of friendship. and these two happened without monetary gifts.

PT has not denied accepting the gifts , neither has he admitted with proof to giving anything to Darrine back in return. There were no sms exchanges, gifts exchanges, proof of holiday taken together, proof of an affair, an email some paper trail, something please anything ?

In short the mountain to proof for PT has become that much higher.

All had to allege strong questioning tactics by CPIB, whether their own personal statements were self incriminatory or not. That is in order to descredit the prosecutions case and or to discredit the credibility of their key witnesses whose statements were taken by CPIB. PL and NBG held firm under questioning PT collapsed and thus his mountain becomes higher, however that was not helped by how he conducted his defence. A smart academic does not necessarily mean a smart court room tactician.

Taken that all into consideration I believe PT goose is well cooked. Foeis Gras anyone ?

Locke

This discussion is not about the Uni. The accused is not being tried by the Uni. He is being tried by a Court of Law.

Besides, the Uni is controlled by the State. Just look at what happened to Tah Wah Piow.

So, Uni pretends to be "kind" by not suspending him while the trial is going on and then the State through its other organs the Courts and the Media fix this bugger real good by denying him a fair trial and smearing his reputation and those of innocent people associated with him and that is fine with you?

Besides, the Uni is not being kind. There is such a thing known as the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE. So until an accused is found guilty by a Court of Law and has exhausted all avenues of appeal, the Uni cannot suspend him. It is not being "kind". The Uni is just following the rules, otherwise the ABUSE will be even more GLARING.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lockeliberal, you hit the nail on the head. This was no love affair, just pure sex and expensive gifts from female student. Can the defense produce SMS messages, emails or something to prove there is a love affair? What is the motive of the student giving expensive gifts?

Very apparent that tey and possibly a few of the girls are in sammyboy trying to whip up a political storm to get tey off the hook.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
From another thread. For those who might otherwise have missed it. Cheers.

Insinuating, insinuating, insinuating
Now I know why they call Scroobal cunning
Every citizen should be interested in the Rule of Law
Don't need to be related to anybody to have that concern
This reply ain't meant for you
It is for the average bystander
The citizens whose minds are not dulled
Because their stomaches have been filled
If a confession can be extracted by force
From elite Tom, Dick or Harry
And it be accepted as evidence
You too could be the next victim of such Mafia tactics
Even if your nick be Scroobal
Whether Scroobal is also screwing females not his wife
Or just being friendly with them, ain't nobody's business
'Cos that's not the question before the Judge

Video is "HOW MEDIA ACCUSATION BECOMES EVIDENCE" (which is NOT how it's supposed to work).

Watch the video and see how the lady describes starting @ 1:00 the Media painting a character for Zimmerman (an accused being tried before a Court). They sent Scroobal to paint a character, persona, or whatever for Ah Tey? You, the citizen, who tomorrow may have a "confession" extracted from you be the judge.

[video=youtube;IWDp3BK3Lb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDp3BK3Lb0[/video]

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wong.

Taken that all into consideration I believe PT goose is well cooked. Foeis Gras anyone ?

Locke

Dear Locke,

I am sorry to have made you work on a Saturday. We all know that after GE2011, the AG's chambers have been busy issuing press releases - on weekends. Apologies too for instigating your bosses to get you to do it during lunch time.

Will respond in detail later. Probably tonight. Right now I am engaged in some leisure activities on a Saturday afternoon as it should be.

When I do reply, hopefully your bosses will not force you again to give an immediate reply which by then will be on a Sunday.

Strange that you should mention Foie Gras which I note you have spelled wrongly. You were probably mid way thro' lunch when they "disturbed" you. As for me, the way in which the liver is extracted out of the goose is too cruel. Reminds me of how confessions might be extracted out of me if I had the temerity to cross the Powers That Be in Sinkieland.

Yours Truly

WongMengMeng
(Not my real name)

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The short interval between Locke Liberal(???)'s post and Watchman8's is almost comical. Like they think Sinkies are so daft as not to be able to see through their "co-ordination". Anyone who has spent a few weeks in this forum can see through it right away. Anyway, you the average voting citizen be the judge.

Cheers.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The short interval between Locke Liberal(???)'s post and Watchman8's is almost comical. Like they think Sinkies are so daft as not to be able to see through

Whoa! Seconds after this post my rep points drop from +125 to -23. PAP IBs in panic mode. Which makes it even more comical and validates my contention all along that Ah Tey has been FIXED. Good luck to all SINKIES, they are gonna need it unless they muster the courage to hold mass protests. Cheers.