• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Believe It Or Not - The World's Most Deadliest Creature Is...??

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies - "The World's MOST Deadliest Creature" does not make grammatical sense... I cannot edit the title of this post - it should be "Believe It Or Not - The World's Deadliest Creature Is..."

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore's deadliest creatures are ex taxi drivers

most deadly animal to humans........mosquito.

the most deadly mammal is the human being.
cos human beings can wipe out all the animals in the world, including themselves in less than 1 hour.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most deadliest creatures are HUMANS.

They eat meat and livestock (rear by humans) waste produce green houses gases that can destroy the planet and human existence.

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wun be able to know that clearly what is the deadliest creature in the world. But for Singapore i am very sure that the deadliest creature is those living in oxley imperial palace.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20qmmwj.jpg

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apologies - "The World's MOST Deadliest Creature" does not make grammatical sense... I cannot edit the title of this post - it should be "Believe It Or Not - The World's Deadliest Creature Is..."

i once saw a NatGeog programme on the Lions of Africa and their might. But at the end of the piece, the commentator held back on the pronouncement of the lions as the king of the savannas. Why?

the next scene showed the lazy snoozing of the mighty African lions as they laid about after a good kill and a good lunch.....until that is, the mighty trumpeting of the African elephant herd as they charged through the path of the lazy lions slumber. And the Lions scampered.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i understand if you are reluctant to seek help for your problems. being an attention seeker here on this forum without public exposure might be in your comfort zone, but it wont help you.

you are a victim of molestation, and we have offered our help. suffering in silence and posting "dangerous creature" posts wont help you one bit

there is help out there for you. we have offered it, so the ball is in your court.

bekindtonaimals

Alfrescian
Loyal
deadliest species is homo sapiens. it will stab u from behind, repay kindness with malice and kill other species without batting an eyelid . common characteristics of this species include deceit,dishonesty,
cunning,cruelty,selfishness and ingratitude. antidote for the bites: not available.