• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest case: Request to delay trial denied

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very talented lady. She's on the cusp of greatness.

She has has just astray. Her husband is on the verge of greatness. She has single handedly destroyed her husband career

Either you control your woman or your woman will destroy you . There are no 2 ways about it.

As I am writing, my wife asked me to put my daughter to bed.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Only God is Almighty God is Allah is Yahuwah (耶和華) is TRUTH.

the True God is known by a couple names like..................Allah-Mak............Yahoo.............

but end of the day...................is still my Dog.................

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully, the renci horny monk so swift settle. this fucking chc take so long and still want to delay some more, maybe got people in gov helping them.
Renci monk did not have a platoon of blind followers "protecting" him outside the courtroom, so govt dare to move faster.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hopefully, the renci horny monk so swift settle. this fucking chc take so long and still want to delay some more, maybe got people in gov helping them.

I recall Renci monk PGed. So, case ended much earlier. CHC's different. They are all claiming trial. Longer time needed. Not too sure if anyone of influence in govt would dare 'help' them. Civil servants all kia see when their pals are in trouble. They will treat you as if you kena SARS.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall Renci monk PGed. So, case ended much earlier. CHC's different. They are all claiming trial. Longer time needed. Not too sure if anyone of influence in govt would dare 'help' them. Civil servants all kia see when their pals are in trouble. They will treat you as if you kena SARS.

Good that you brought up this case... i wanna ask bro Wong Meng Meng about this case and whether any parallels can be drawn under law?

Both are men of the cloth and ...the monk had merely given a loan which was fully repaid before the trial and yet he had to go to jail for it? any sense in applying all the cases and arguments in the Renci case to the present one?

Thanks!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you brought up this case... i wanna ask bro Wong Meng Meng about this case and whether any parallels can be drawn under law?

Both are men of the cloth and ...the monk had merely given a loan which was fully repaid before the trial and yet he had to go to jail for it? any sense in applying all the cases and arguments in the Renci case to the present one?

Thanks!

All the CHC accused persons will be found guilty.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooo..like this CHC can be categorized as cult, like the Falungung.

Not a cult bro. But their followers behave as if they are one. I am most impressed with Kong Hee and his leaders for their ability to control the minds and lives of their followers. CHC, truly amazing!