• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

by the light of the silvery moon...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
whoa... silver almost hitting 52 weeks low!

good time to buy? discuss :o:o:o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very short term maybe....................but likely to go down lower..................see if go to 19.5 worth a try..............

jw5

Loyal
lovely song - by the light of the silvery moon.

and doris day is such a delightful actress.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whoa... silver almost hitting 52 weeks low!

good time to buy? discuss :o:o:o

Wa lao bro, I saw the thread title I thought you going to spin off into your poetry again.

Silver is heading much lower in my opinion.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what is the real value of silver? :eek::eek::eek:

Silver value depend on what value you give to silver.
A lot of silver was used in the old photographic papers and xrays.
Photograpic papers died when digital photos came and as hardly anyone print photos the old way, loads of silver
became available , well, as silver.

Looks like more silver around than people wanting silver.
So price going down. Elementary economics.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Silver is mainly an industrial metal with some investment demand due to linkage with gold. As an industrial metal its price is quite inelastic. That's why if investment demand falls, its price can really tumble.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not an expert but want to add that silver highly prized in old china, and is almost always mentioned in the same breath as gold in chinese literature (金银).

The old story '此地无银三百两' (There Are No Three-hundred Liangs Silver Here) shows how highly silver is prized.