• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recontracting yr mobiLe pLan: to get a hp of yr choice or one with highest resaLe..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..vaLue, so that you can seLL them direct to the reseLLers and pocket the difference and continue to use your working oLd hp; or using part of the $ to buy the hp of your choice..:cool:
My reseLLer friend toLd me to wait tiLL the Launch of the Samsung S4; which shouLd be roLLing in within the next 2-3weeks, sign my current pLan for it, in exchange a Samsung Beam which i am reaLLy interested; with a coupLe of hundred bucks to spare somemore..sounds Like a good deaL.
Yes/No ?..:confused::smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Recontracting yr mobiLe pLan: to get a hp of yr choice or one with highest resaLe

You cheeby this type question also post here.
It's teenage kids kind of questions.
How old are you? Lao cheeby decide on a handphone also take forever.
Knn your agenda is plain for all to see.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Recontracting yr mobiLe pLan: to get a hp of yr choice or one with highest resaLe

..vaLue, so that you can seLL them direct to the reseLLers and pocket the difference and continue to use your working oLd hp; or using part of the $ to buy the hp of your choice..:cool:
My reseLLer friend toLd me to wait tiLL the Launch of the Samsung S4; which shouLd be roLLing in within the next 2-3weeks, sign my current pLan for it, in exchange a Samsung Beam which i am reaLLy interested; with a coupLe of hundred bucks to spare somemore..sounds Like a good deaL.
Yes/No ?..:confused::smile:

signing contact = selling soul

this kind of thing only PAP low life losers will do it.

To sell your soul for a couple hundreds of bucks and still think it is smart.. No wonder sinkieland is sinking because it is run by a bunch of PAP fucktards.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You cheeby this type question also post here.
It's teenage kids kind of questions.
How old are you? Lao cheeby decide on a handphone also take forever.
Knn your agenda is plain for all to see.

Sarong; i have been putting up with you aLL these whiLes.Tiu Lei Lo mo ker chow hai..you think you are a great FUCK here is it ?..Lai; i am awating for your counters' toniite.Lai.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

signing contact = selling soul

this kind of thing only PAP low life losers will do it.

To sell your soul for a couple hundreds of bucks and still think it is smart.. No wonder sinkieland is sinking because it is run by a bunch of PAP fucktards.

Cheebye YOu !..why wouLd such a simpLe thread without any poLiticaL insinuations be sidetracked
into one.I was mereLy asking for opinions.Lu Ke Hor Kau Kan La..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sarong; i have been putting up with you aLL these whiLes.Tiu Lei Lo mo ker chow hai..you think you are a great FUCK here is it ?..Lai; i am awating for your counters' toniite.Lai.

I simply want to expose your agenda here.
No need to rebut you....using your own words....you got vulval mouth.....damn smelly machiam fish cheebye.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sad that you are stooping so Low & unOriginaL as be using Kopisai's words.Damned Lau Kwee.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why so fast ended up here? I was actually looking forward to this thread :(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kaninama Bro; when i thought you were De One who dumped this thread here..but it's okay by me, since we are aLL onLy guests here..:cool::rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Kaninama Bro; when i thought you were De One who dumped this thread here..but it's okay by me, since we are aLL onLy guests here..:cool::rolleyes:

My tolerant level is much higher lor. :biggrin:

Better dont kong jiao wei. Later make alot of enemies :o