• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teamdrifter is lonely, enemies so quiet, kakis disappeared

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok if teamdrifter can hoot kopisai jialat jialat, me and clones join liaoz.

Let me tell u one thing. There are actually two persons u are dealing with everyday while "the rest" are their clones and anonymous YPAP members, PAP supporters and their own clones.

kopisai and MBSSLOTS are better known to u and forummers as present day active clones but these two clone nicks together with Sinkie are new if u look at their join dates. :biggrin:

jubilee1919, drifter, Muthukali maybe senior nicks but they are clones and kopisai and MBSSLOTS has many clones registered in 2008/2009/2010 >>

Who are those that supported drifter and were against AK? kopisai, jubilee1919, FishyPie, Sinkie, MBSSLOTS. :biggrin:

And where is blur sotong aka Yanzi? :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is kopisai part of teamdrifter? if yes, i dont want to join liaoz.

you are an outcaste
nobody wants a no class
you only like to pu people
brain dead
join your north to your south
that's the only gang you love
IHP clown u oedipenis found

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me tell u one thing. There are actually two persons u are dealing with everyday while "the rest" are their clones and anonymous YPAP members, PAP supporters and their own clones.

kopisai and MBSSLOTS are better known to u and forummers as present day active clones but these two clone nicks together with Sinkie are new if u look at their join dates. :biggrin:

jubilee1919, drifter, Muthukali maybe senior nicks but they are clones and kopisai and MBSSLOTS has many clones registered in 2008/2009/2010 >>

Who are those that supported drifter and were against AK? kopisai, jubilee1919, FishyPie, Sinkie, MBSSLOTS. :biggrin:

you are another rumour mongerer
fanning the fire here
dead wrong about kopisai
no brains no brains no brains
like the oedipenis IHP and Mr Chon

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Make no mistake about that. Most of the "regulars" here are clones of kopisai, MBSSLOTS aka Sinkie and YPAP members, civil serpents, their offsprings, PAP supporters so do not think that there are many genuine newbies and forummers.

These forummers below have been gang zapped for speaking against the PAP and going against kopisai gangs :

Glaringly (mass zapped until given complimentary InfP by Leongsam)
STUCK_HERE
Lee5604
Crane

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai give it a rest la....you not sian we sian....
You win turn off title hands down liao....nothing more to prove....
Admit it was funny in the beginning.....now it's vomit inducing just like you....
Ok la you win pls spare us......

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
teamdrifter is pro pappies or anti pappies?

TeamDrifter is neither as you read all the posts of our team. Our activities centred around our leadership drifter. If you are keen I will send you the forms. Kopiuncle is not part of teamdrifter but is on friendly term.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Make no mistake about that. Most of the "regulars" here are clones of kopisai, MBSSLOTS aka Sinkie and YPAP members, civil serpents, their offsprings, PAP supporters so do not think that there are many genuine newbies and forummers.

These forummers below have been gang zapped for speaking against the PAP and going against kopisai gangs :

Glaringly (mass zapped until given complimentary InfP by Leongsam)
STUCK_HERE
Lee5604
Crane

you are a deadly rumour mongerer
far deadly than the rest of the rabid dogs
all your comments and observations are false
yet you continue to propagate like a brainless clog

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Admit it was funny in the beginning.....now it's vomit inducing just like you....

Narong, kopi just printed your above statement and Monday will go collect his bonus from PAP office.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i just want to have a good rest here
enjoying my travels and sharing my fears
you and your rabid kind are most vicious prick
targeting kopisai with all sorts of oedipenile shit

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

IHP,MOO The COW, Narong The Kelong the vulval mouth
Chon the Stewpidity Doo, Wikiphile the vicious shrew
too much screwing is bad for you
too much smoking profanites and too much of the oedipenile shit
drinking too much kopisai has killed you all

R I P >>>>> R I P ..........