• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Evolution Lies

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Loyalist Of Darwin's Crap Story Book For Gay Adults

Hello xialan kia,
You won? Are you sure? I don't even have the chance to refute. Xialan kia, now confirmed son of a mother masturbator. Why are you so anxious to jump the gun? Very fishy huh?

How much you know of mutant? Very slim of course. Anyhow distorting vamjok's words, only dudes will buy in la. Vamjok is qualified in this field, you are not. Xialan kia.

Have you proven your arguments?:oIo::oIo:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I win again !!!!

your stupidity amazed me. you claim those fact i mentioned as your supporting ground when its shooting at your bloody foot.

this shows that you have zero understanding on the topic

vamjok,
you are not the only victim, Toronto another fellow. This son of a mother masturbator will not hesitate to play dirty for his evil agenda.

This dua kang christard just lost the evolution debate to Toronto in another thread, I was following it very closingly. The biggest joke in the debate was, he produced a chemistry article that ended up proving evolution is right. He dare not continue there, so started this thread just to continue his siao lan struggle against real science with his fake science and religion. Spewing more shit from his holy asshole.

He has already lost his case. Son of a mother masturbator!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....y-of-Evolution-has-been-proven-scientifically

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xialan kia,
My argument on human tail already withstand and passed your scrutiny. It is a strong, credible and observable proof of evolution. Debunk it again if you can. You have to crunch this one before you can claim victory.

You have not won yet! Don't play dirty! Only dudes like songsongpunggol will buy in. Son of a mother masturbator!:oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Answer our questions:

1. Why special selection is the way to go?

2. Why needs millions of sperms and not some selected one(s)?

3. Why deformed babies exist when intelligent design is behind?

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xia lan kia,
You lost the chirality debate and evolution was proven!