• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Evolution Lies

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
human_tail8.jpg

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How Did You Know ?

Who said there is God? Who told you that? Did you see God? Some madman go up the mountain come back with some stones and you believe him? LOL!

I won't agree with you that it is a mad man, but more like someone who intend to rule a group of people through the help of devine power, and he carried a hammer and chiser when he went up there. :smile:

[video=youtube;rfDJbi5gfC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfDJbi5gfC0[/video]

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Part 1

According to intelligent selection theory, you would need just one special selected sperm instead of millions of sperms. Why need millions of sperms? Bad design and huge wastage of intelligent resource.

He is right, then Pinky should be the product of Oldfart's specially selected and designed Sperm.:biggrin: lol

The Thread Starter has to answer these questions, to support his arguments,

Why special selection is the way to go? Why needs millions of sperms and not selected one(s)? Why deformed babies exist when intelligent design is behind?

Cheerios!

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Between god and evolution it only needs common sense but i'm astonish at the amount of Politicians, Corporate bosses, Professionals' etc, choices.

I mean ain't it the first thing for a man to think about is god vs evolution or simply is there a god ? And you can't base on your own common sense and wisdom to make the right choice ...

I don't know but i appreciate life more after i didn't believe in god...... lol

Probably because it's mine, my own ;P

Plus it makes me do more good because it makes me feel great cos i didn't do it for god. Hahahahaha.... funny shitz..

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

Between god and evolution it only needs common sense but i'm astonish at the amount of Politicians, Corporate bosses, Professionals' etc, choices.

I mean ain't it the first thing for a man to think about is god vs evolution or simply is there a god ? And you can't base on your own common sense and wisdom to make the right choice ...

I don't know but i appreciate life more after i didn't believe in god...... lol

Probably because it's mine, my own ;P

Plus it makes me do more good because it makes me feel great cos i didn't do it for god. Hahahahaha.... funny shitz..

Common sense tells me a god who seek you to accept Jesus through the followers of a religion in order to be accepted by him cannot be the god of all mankind. You look at the diversities of human races during ancient time that never heard of Jesus, common sense tells you that this god is merely a regional and personal god.

Over here we have a bunch of bible toting nuts who seek to warp the known facts about evolution to accomodate their agenda.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Is Still Better Than Your Sun Worship

Like I've said, religion damaged brains and you are the proof. Atheists don't whine as they are clear about reality. Only religious begots kept whining and begging for love and protection from their imaginary friend.

Okay lah. Let me ask you one thing : if you have difficulty in believing an invisible ... actually He is not really a man (a spirit without form). If you cannot understand e=mc2 to produce mass, then are you ready to worship water and rocks as your mother, the sun as your father ? :rolleyes: Atheistic scientists believe in this crap.

Atheists actually believe in this crap. :wink: Aren't you guys going backward instead ? :biggrin:

images
images

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throw Away That Useless Brain

That means it has proven that ID is CORRECT. Thank you.

I have mentioned "parent class" before, remember ? :wink:

This means Evo Crap is wrong. Why ? If that is so, you should have seen more of these people walking around you. But, you don't. If this can be an evidence, then nuclear radiation affected animals that turned into mutants can be considered as evo carp. LOL :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why special selection is the way to go? Why needs millions of sperms and not selected one(s)? Why deformed babies exist when intelligent design is behind?

Cheerios!

Good question. In Tao, the world is still divided to Yin and Yang.

• There are intelligent and non-intelligent stuff in this world. :wink:
  • There are designed and randomly occuring stuff.
  • There are bacteria and rocks. Don't tell me that rocks are designed. :rolleyes:

Not everyone can understand this well enough; especially, the atheists ? :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This Is Still Better Than Your Sun Worship

Okay lah. Let me ask you one thing : if you have difficulty in believing an invisible ... actually He is not really a man (a spirit without form). If you cannot understand e=mc2 to produce mass, then are you ready to worship water and rocks as your mother, the sun as your father ? :rolleyes: Atheistic scientists believe in this crap.

Atheists actually believe in this crap. :wink: Aren't you guys going backward instead ? :biggrin:

cSel7L-zXlycnyhQEV4M3Q0Iq_8npEkbYPZkd0w43_5-v1yY-wtNA[/IMG]

You don't even understand what is the term "Proof of theory". I understand that your invisible friend don't have such proof, but that does not means everything else don't need that.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win This One Again

You don't even understand what is the term "Proof of theory". I understand that your invisible friend don't have such proof, but that does not means everything else don't need that.

This one is good. There isn't any proof to date. :wink:

There are is no absolute proof of evolution.

Three main points of conjecture:

1: evolution has never been witnessed.

2: We in science are constantly trying to prove the theory of evolution with the theory that life self generated is a pool of amino acids and proteins by complete chance....so far all experiments to attempt to manufacture a self replicating DNA based Molecule have come to no result. there is some evidence supporting RNA based molecules though. Also if successful this would pose an interesting paradox about creation..being we Science created a self replicating molecule...it did not create itself as theory of evolution works.

3: Fossil record is incomplete, yes sure we share similar bone structures to other animals etc.. but there is no defined developmental line of slight mutation per generation to warrant it being evidence for the time being, but it is getting stronger.

Now I am not even saying Evolution is incorrect. I'm being very open minded.

In fact, I think if you were to ask Richard Dawkins (the prince of evolution) he would say similar and he has:

Dawkins stated that "evolution has been observed. It's just that it hasn't been observed while it's happening." He added that "it is rather like a detective coming on a murder after the scene... the detective hasn't actually seen the murder take place, of course. But what you do see is a massive clue ... Huge quantities of circumstantial evidence. It might as well be spelled out in words of English."

Circumstantial for the moment.

Remember I am answering the question at hand....."Absolute Proof?"

There is no absolute proof.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Win This One Again

This one is good. There isn't any proof to date. :wink:

There are is no absolute proof of evolution.

Three main points of conjecture:

1: evolution has never been witnessed.

2: We in science are constantly trying to prove the theory of evolution with the theory that life self generated is a pool of amino acids and proteins by complete chance....so far all experiments to attempt to manufacture a self replicating DNA based Molecule have come to no result. there is some evidence supporting RNA based molecules though. Also if successful this would pose an interesting paradox about creation..being we Science created a self replicating molecule...it did not create itself as theory of evolution works.

3: Fossil record is incomplete, yes sure we share similar bone structures to other animals etc.. but there is no defined developmental line of slight mutation per generation to warrant it being evidence for the time being, but it is getting stronger.

Now I am not even saying Evolution is incorrect. I'm being very open minded.

In fact, I think if you were to ask Richard Dawkins (the prince of evolution) he would say similar and he has:

Dawkins stated that "evolution has been observed. It's just that it hasn't been observed while it's happening." He added that "it is rather like a detective coming on a murder after the scene... the detective hasn't actually seen the murder take place, of course. But what you do see is a massive clue ... Huge quantities of circumstantial evidence. It might as well be spelled out in words of English."

Circumstantial for the moment.

Remember I am answering the question at hand....."Absolute Proof?"

There is no absolute proof.

There is no proof of God.

There are proof of evolution. Evidence are plentiful. Only a brain damaged religious bigots can't see this.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Atheism Fails = God Have To Exist

There is no proof of God.

There are proof of evolution. Evidence are plentiful. Only a brain damaged religious bigots can't see this.

Atheism = The theory or belief that God does not exist.

You are SOOOO .... stupid. If the above fails, AUTOMATICALLY the opposite is true. LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If Atheism Fails = God Have To Exist

You are SOOOO .... stupid. If the above fails, AUTOMATICALLY the opposite is true. LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

That's the difference between a smart atheist and a dumb religious bigot. Dumb religious bigots are brain dead and will not be able to comprehend what is evidence.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Atheists Are Liars Or Just Stupid ... Proof !! And Plenty Of That !!

That's the difference between a smart atheist and a dumb religious bigot. Dumb religious bigots are brain dead and will not be able to comprehend what is evidence.

If athiets are liars and stupid, there is NO amount of evidence that will convince them because they choose to be ignorant. :rolleyes:

It isn't the truth that they are after, it is their beloved religion. A silly and a ridiculous religion of the dead and nothingness that is making atheists looked like idiots. Watch this ...

[video=youtube;O6lx7kFqa1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6lx7kFqa1Q[/video]

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Atheism Fails = God Have To Exist

Why so anal just because others dont believe your in the existence of your god?

Why must you be so insecure to seek their approval?