• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Evolution Lies

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Atheists Are In Denial

See what I mean how religion keep damaging the brain of a seemingly normal person? Totally hopeless. If we didn't sent human to space and look at the earth, these idiots still claim that the earth is flat! LOL!....

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Birds didn't evolve half wings they were tree jumpers b4 they glide like flying squirrels, like some ducks some can fly south when weather change, chicken got wings can they fly long distance ? They can't they just flab like you. Can't get far. Why flying squirrels, chicken have wings and can't really fly ? So ain't that transnational evo at your backyard ?

Your 1st video is simple and cheap argument nothing solid at all.

Men were carnivorousness they even existing still in some parts of Africa still and they still thought the world was flat during Jesus era. Try study a bit on Psychology how different features ... Aw.. never mind let me make it even more simple. White men, black men see the difference in colour ? Think deeper, ain't it evo transitional status ? Its every where. Everything is at transitional state how can you be so blind ?

You can forget about all research and just sit down and think. There are many answers around you all the time only if you think ! If GOD is the one that created this fail world of sufferings and pain and sickness we gotta fcuk him properly.. what eternal bliss in heaven why created us to suffer to get to heaven..how childish how cruel. I'll give my son eternal live and happiness w/o the sufferings. Evil exist with us all the time, how a fail GOD.

You think we have a soul ? That's the main Obstacle you can't reason straight. Without the brain we can't even think. Animals have no souls right ? How sad you think that way.

Animals have love too. Some dogs are so intelligent. Esp Papies dogs ! Ok Ok that's so cheap of me. Just kidding ok :P. Some plants can move when you touch them ? Where's the soul ?
We are the more complicated living thing and you think all these thinking means you have a soul and so GOD must exist. Human created GODS outta fear. Billions never see GOD but you said you did. You might be the new human Saviour. Hallelujah !

If you really did see GOD why make so much noise. Relax ! God has his plan and everything is planed why worry for us ? Trying to help GOD ? Nah.. save it.

Yes there are many cases of fraud skeletons finds like giants human bones. But there were hundreds thousands of genuine cases of skeletons and earth crust studies then
even gain more solid evidence during these couple of years due to more advance knowledge and technologies we've acquired. You should read more with an open mind and not search for prove of anti-evo only.

But why don't you search for prove of Evo of recent reports and research instead and you'll be surprise.

Christianity is 2500 yrs old

Earth is 4.54 Billion years, nuff said..

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am gathering my forces now. Will come in later with my legions to trash the thread starter.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The TS is a dua kang sore loser was knocked down in the chirality debate, ran away unable to answer any valid question. Started this thread to continue spewing his shit.

The mentally very sick TS and his pasam cronies are not up to standard to refute this.... Then case should close.:p:p:p

BIRDS
Birds have some genes for making teeth! These are remnant genetic instructions, left over from their reptilian ancestors. So too are the genetic instructions that make bird embryos 1st form a long, bony tail - no birds have long bony tails, but reptiles do - just to have a good part of it resorbed & fused to form the avian pygostyle. Then there's the Hoatzin having claws on its front limbs right after hatching: birds don't have claws on their front limbs, but reptiles do. Then there's Archaeopteryx: a fossil "bird" (it had feathers, wings, & a furcula) that had a set of reptilian characters, such as teeth, claws on the front limbs, a long bony tail, & a neck that attaches to the back of the skull: no modern birds have those 4 characters, but modern reptiles do.

HUMANS
Human embryos form a tail! Unlike the vast majority of vertebrates, humans don't have tails (& neither do chimps, bonobos, gorillas, or orangutans, our 4 closest living relatives!), yet we form one in embryonic development, just to have it largely resorbed & fused to form our coccyx. Human embryos also start off with the eyes on the side of the head, like the eyes of adult and embryonic fish; our eyes must migrate toward the front of the face to end up in the human-appropriate location. Human embryos also start off with a very fishlike arrangement of aortae & aortic arches, which then require much remodeling to arrive at an arrangement appropriate for humans. Also, human embryos form fishlike pharyngeal arches, & even pharyngeal slits transiently.

Evolution is real and observable, bible is fiction and BS.:oIo::oIo:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Re: Part 3

Did God create the dinosaurs?

Satan created the dinosaurs. God created the super valcanos and the meteorites to lambaste the dinosaurs out of existence. And therefore Eve and Adam was borned in this safe santuary called Earth. Satan on his revenge path created Darwin ( note: he does have have a parent like Adam and Eve) to propagate the evolution theory.

And therefore we have this on going debate. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How Did You Know ?

Who said it was 4.54 billion years old ? Who tells you that ? :wink: Did you WITNESS it ? Were you there ? Stop talking nonsense. :mad:

Who said there is God? Who told you that? Did you see God? Some madman go up the mountain come back with some stones and you believe him? LOL!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human embryos form a tail! Unlike the vast majority of vertebrates, humans don't have tails (& neither do chimps, bonobos, gorillas, or orangutans, our 4 closest living relatives!), yet we form one in embryonic development, just to have it largely resorbed & fused to form our coccyx.

Is there ANY proof ? :wink::p You are just creating another rubbish post to divert attentions to the truth there is absolutely NO evo crap. If you can believe in this crap, surely you can believe a flying invisible man. :wink:

This shows how STUPID can atheists be. Hypocritical too. :rolleyes:

Atheism = nonsensical religion. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who said there is God? Who told you that? Did you see God? Some madman go up the mountain come back with some stones and you believe him? LOL!

Drifter huh ?

C'mon if you want a proper debate, then debate with facts and figures. No nonsensical stuff in here. I bet you fail your science, siboh ? :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Drifter huh ?

C'mon if you want a proper debate, then debate with facts and figures. No nonsensical stuff in here. I bet you fail your science, siboh ? :biggrin:

There is no facts in god-fearing religion. All nonsense stuff. I bet you failed in your life, that's why you need an imaginary super being to look after you like a child or sheep.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can A Champion Be A Loser ?

There is no facts in god-fearing religion. All nonsense stuff. I bet you failed in your life, that's why you need an imaginary super being to look after you like a child or sheep.

Can a champion be a loser ? :wink: I think you are the loser who will want to join the whinners (like atheists ? :biggrin:) to whine why this or that. The world sux but there is always a light somewhere to cater for everyone's need when I request it. Asking for an airstrike does not mean you are weak. It means another avenue or method to bulldoze your way to victory. :wink::cool:

The rest of them, well ... good luck to you guys. Some will get stuck in muddy fields and some will just die in a pit. Maybe they are too proud to ask for help. :eek::*:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Can A Champion Be A Loser ?

Can a champion be a loser ? :wink: I think you are the loser who will want to join the whinners (like atheists ? :biggrin:) to whine why this or that. The world sux but there is always a light somewhere to cater for everyone's need when I request it. Asking for an airstrike does not mean you are weak. It means another avenue or method to bulldoze your way to victory. :wink::cool:

The rest of them, well ... good luck to you guys. Some will get stuck in muddy fields and some will just die in a pit. Maybe they are too proud to ask for help. :eek::*:

Like I've said, religion damaged brains and you are the proof. Atheists don't whine as they are clear about reality. Only religious begots kept whining and begging for love and protection from their imaginary friend.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
But You Guys Asking Why This Guy Is So Evil ...

Like I've said, religion damaged brains and you are the proof. Atheists don't whine as they are clear about reality. Only religious begots kept whining and begging for love and protection from their imaginary friend.

Atheists like to ask oh why this thing happens to so and so and why this guy is so evil but ... blah blah ... that is the reason why some people prefer to call themselves atheists when the jungle out there becomes rough. Yes, we complained about LKY too. But, God loves that arrangement. So, are you going to cry and curse at Him for not giving you what you wanted ? C'mon, we can't even get the oppos into the damned fuckin' parliament !! :eek::rolleyes::cool: And you think you are smarter and capable than Him ? LOL :biggrin:

Sorry hor. I don't beg for love. I hate love one hor. You are sickening. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Can A Champion Be A Loser ?

The God this siao Lang talking to is GOD IS MY DOG.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: But You Guys Asking Why This Guy Is So Evil ...

Atheists like to ask oh why this thing happens to so and so and why this guy is so evil but ... blah blah ... that is the reason why some people prefer to call themselves atheists when the jungle out there becomes rough. Yes, we complained about LKY too. But, God loves that arrangement. So, are you going to cry and curse at Him for not giving you what you wanted ? C'mon, we can't even get the oppos into the damned fuckin' parliament !! :eek::rolleyes::cool: And you think you are smarter and capable than Him ? LOL :biggrin:

Sorry hor. I don't beg for love. I hate love one hor. You are sickening. :rolleyes::biggrin:

See how religion made religious bigots hopeless? They believe everything is arranged by their imaginary friend and they can do nothing to change it. So by your admission, the opposition cannot go into parliament because your imaginary friend has arranged that and nothing can be done differently? This is one reason why atheists is so much smarter.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there ANY proof ? :wink::p You are just creating another rubbish post to divert attentions to the truth there is absolutely NO evo crap. If you can believe in this crap, surely you can believe a flying invisible man. :wink:

This shows how STUPID can atheists be. Hypocritical too. :rolleyes:

Atheism = nonsensical religion. :biggrin:

img-thing

human-tails-keralites.net15%5B1%5D.jpg

Human-Tail-4-150x150.jpg

c1.jpg

Last edited:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Part 3

Did God create the dinosaurs?

Yes its Life version 1.0 and he saw how screw up his creation was so he send some rocks down and blew them away. Then came version 2.0 better but still just as screwed up. Give them 1 simple verbal instruction also cannot follow decided to kick them out of his garden. Later he sent them a hard copy of 10 instructions and before it can be downloaded his creation already screw it up. He got so pissed he decided to send management down and guide them and guess what. They screw the management rep up too. So........... he decided Oh! Fuk It I need a long vacation before Armogadan.