• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changing the thread title or the content by Mod

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I added the [destined for rubbish heap] suffix and stuck all the threads.

All of you clowns have 12 hours for your last gang bang. You can sodomise each other to death during this period and the whole world can watch as I have given all the threads the prominence they do not deserve.

From tomorrow onwards, please do not use my forum for any further rants. If you have personal issues with each other, take it private via PM or email or go off line and meet up somewhere and settle it like real men.

Don't meddling with the forum affairs so often! Change here change there, stop this stop that. The forum has lost it's original flavour. :oIo: